Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Elvis Presley vs. The Beatles

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Elvis Presley vs. The Beatles (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Elvis vs. The Beatles

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

I like em for the energy. No matter what they played and no matter what it was they bought a fuckin' like...jumped up sort of spirit to it. They sounded like they were proper into it. I mean, their early stuff, a lot of it, in the wrong hands, would be very sort of meaderey and soft but they really belt it out. Songs like Hold Me Tight for instance, or Please Please Me, it's just pure fuckin' Roy Orbison innit but it just has such energy to it. Rock n Roll is very very simplistic music and it don't have a lot of mileage in it unless it's played or performed with passion and The Beatles really laid into the performing of their songs. Or Chains, now how fuckin' brilliant is that song?

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,342 posts
  • 14-August 07

I like em for the energy. No matter what they played and no matter what it was they bought a fuckin' like...jumped up sort of spirit to it. They sounded like they were proper into it. I mean, their early stuff, a lot of it, in the wrong hands, would be very sort of meaderey and soft but they really belt it out. Songs like Hold Me Tight for instance, or Please Please Me, it's just pure fuckin' Roy Orbison innit but it just has such energy to it. Rock n Roll is very very simplistic music and it don't have a lot of mileage in it unless it's played or performed with passion and The Beatles really laid into the performing of their songs. Or Chains, now how fuckin' brilliant is that song?

Yeah boy you tell them hoes Lenny.

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,896 posts
  • 23-July 06
Beatles. Never really cared for Elvis. I think it's funny at one point the tv camera couldn't show Elvis below the waist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users