Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tommy Stinson leaves the stage in Delhi

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

Raykugen

Raykugen

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • 27-September 12
"But it was not over yet. After all, what is Guns N’ Roses without some drama? After the band came out together for a final bow, Mr. Rose seemed to decide he still had one more song in him. He called the band members back on stage. Mr. Stinson seemed to balk: he was visible from where I sat nearly throwing his bass backstage, as a roadie tried to stop him. The rest of the band started playing “Nice Boys” from “Rose Tattoo,” but Mr. Stinson didn’t come onstage. Mr. Rose disappeared backstage, and reappeared moments later. He was followed by Mr. Stinson, who threw his bass onto a pile of equipment, flipped the middle finger at some crew members and left. The band finished the last song without a bassist."

Source: http://india.blogs.n...enty-year-wait/

Edited by Raykugen, 13 December 2012 - 06:31 PM.

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their genius manager.... let's leave it at that.

30i95qf.png

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07
Any fans still thinking this is a tight knit "band"?

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 10,847 posts
  • 15-July 03

Funny.
By tomorrow, this will somehow be Slash's fault and by the third page of responses will somehow cement that Axl is a God and that GnR is still the biggest band in the world.
Ali, Val22 and Gunzon will twist this to being a positive event somehow.

Then....if Tommy quits or gets fired, be prepared for hundreds of posts like this...."oh I never liked Tommy" and "he never really fit in anyway."

Edited by Groghan, 13 December 2012 - 06:39 PM.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 14,088 posts
  • 28-January 11
Damn.

Somehow Groghan? Are you serious? Some-fuckin'-how? This IS Slash's fault.

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Raykugen

Raykugen

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • 27-September 12

Damn.

:rofl-lol:

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their genius manager.... let's leave it at that.

30i95qf.png

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 10,847 posts
  • 15-July 03

Damn.

You jest......but some people will spin it that way!!!! And then will spin it all to be a positive for Axl.

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• Supporters
  • 8,528 posts
  • 13-February 06
If it had been Slash's fault, Tommy would have walked the fifteen feet across the stage required to punch him.
:shrugs:

Rafał

Rafał

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • 26-February 10
I guess if he doesn't get fired over getting angry at the crew, that would be something that wouldn't happen in the "I just hire people to play with me and do what I tell them to" type of the band some people seem to claim Gn'R is.

superloconoriega

superloconoriega

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • 13-February 05
tommy seems to be always having this diva-like tantrums ... no so punk
www.nirvana2.com

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,735 posts
  • 12-January 05

If it had been Slash's fault, Tommy would have walked the fifteen feet across the stage required to punch him.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: I got it

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

Facekicker

Facekicker

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts
  • 02-March 06
Sounds like Tommy can't wait to get off the stage each night. Can't blame him, he must be bored out of his mind.

Sigfinal.jpg

liers

liers

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • 04-December 11
Maybe Tommy was just upset over something, or this could even just be a rumor.

To be honest, despite Tommy having hated most of the songs the band plays (the old gnr songs) he seems to have fun performing with GnR. Notice how he's always smiling and interacting with Axl more than the other members? He's been in this band for over 10 years now, I think it's a pretty safe bet he isn't going anywhere.

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • 13-May 09
Not the first time he does this and probably not the last either...

Don't think it's much of an event.

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09

Oh please. Tommy had an Axl moment, so to speak. lulz. Don't blow it out of proportion. He had some equipment issues and was pissed about it.

Why you're trying to seize on that and spin it is beyond me. You do realize you're wish is never going to come true? The classic lineup(s) are gone forever. Just in case you didn't get the memo.

Edited by brainsaber, 13 December 2012 - 06:59 PM.

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

A7X

A7X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 24-November 11
Cool...just like the old days. I love it. You guys have turned into a bunch of whimps. Every time a band member does or says something negetive its like the end of the world. A little hattred might fuel some excitment. Thats Rock and Roll !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users