Tommy Stinson leaves the stage in Delhi

Uncle Bob

Lol at how some people defend everything that happens concerning Axl.

Band members refusing to take the stage to perform, throwing their instrument, flipping people off is NEVER a good thing. Not even in the world of Axl Worship. That doesn't make the band more punk or rock n roll.

Nor does it mean the band is breaking up or that Tommy is getting fired or is quitting.

It is a negative event. End of story. Neither forum side needs to over react.

Someone from HTGTH who attended the show said that Axl adressed the crowd before playing Nice Boys saying the sound system might be off, and he apologised in advance if it didn't work well. (I'm not sure but they might have passed the curfew time by then).

Bumblefoot picked up the bass guitar after Tommy left the stage trying to play the bass line, and apparently it wasn't working.

Going by that, I can't see a Tommy/Axl conflict.

Yeah, I saw that too.

But, we really don't know the context of what happened, so ascribing any meaning to this is pointless. It could've been about sounds issues or something else. We may never know.

Ali

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see a bit of personality coming out of the band, its nothing to worry about, it just shows Tommy's passion and not choosing to shut up and conform - its refreshing.

do people even notice there's no bassist onstage? i mean, there are 500 hundred people up there. tommy mediocre bass playing and tone surely weren't missed.

Tommys mediocre playing? No more mediocre than duff or most rock bass players out there and yeah im sure it was missed.

Band members refusing to take the stage to perform, throwing their instrument, flipping people off is NEVER a good thing. Not even in the world of Axl Worship. That doesn't make the band more punk or rock n roll.

Nor does it mean the band is breaking up or that Tommy is getting fired or is quitting.

Wow. Just wow. Do you actually read what you write?

No one's worshipping Axl here, STFU. You really are on some bizarre autopilot.

A negative event? Never a good thing? Tommy got pissed and had a moment, didn't feel like playin the encore. That's it.

No one's overreacting, except you with that irrelevant lecture of a post. You sure do like to posture as some wise being. Too bad every single poster here sees right through it. lololol

Actually he's 100 percent correct and one of the few normal people on here thats not living in some weird Axl fantasy world.

Edited by tr420

Wow. Just wow. Do you actually read what you write?

No one's worshipping Axl here, STFU. You really are on some bizarre autopilot.

A negative event? Never a good thing? Tommy got pissed and had a moment, didn't feel like playin the encore. That's it.

No one's overreacting, except you with that irrelevant lecture of a post. You sure do like to posture as some wise being. Too bad every single poster here sees right through it. lololol

Actually he's 100 percent correct and one of the few normal people on here thats not living in some weird Axl fantasy world.

Did you know he used to live in a weird Axl fantasy world, then flip flopped? It's true, read his posting history.

Also, what about the people living in some weird reunion fantasy world? Or the people living in the "zomg xyz member is out of teh band!!!1" world? Do you know how many threads have been created about Bumble being out of the band? There have probably been hundreds. After he was in an accident. After the video of him saying "fuck estranged." After him coming on here and talking with fans in a thread. After he made a tweet expressing his emotional state. After the user ignaliza made public a private chat with him. After he did a video with Hulk Hogan. The list goes on and can be backed up with evidence. What about those people?

Edited by brainsaber

Tommy and Axl are both very tightly knit with each other, and with the band. So yes, I do still think this is a tight knit band.

That being said, from what I've heard from people who were there, this is blown way out of proportion. Arm chair critic review full of biased commentary.

Exactly A.

long time no see red brother.

shoddy journalism at it's finest.

Someone from HTGTH

Did anyone else stop reading right there?

Considering your stuggle with simple words and their meanings, I'm surprised you made it that far. Good job! :thumbsup:.

:lol:

Ha!