Tommy Stinson leaves the stage in Delhi

Uncle Bob

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at how some people defend everything that happens concerning Axl.

Band members refusing to take the stage to perform, throwing their instrument, flipping people off is NEVER a good thing. Not even in the world of Axl Worship. That doesn't make the band more punk or rock n roll.

Nor does it mean the band is breaking up or that Tommy is getting fired or is quitting.

It is a negative event. End of story. Neither forum side needs to over react.

tumblr_lcglcrOhL91qcgyf4o1_500.jpg

How many times has Axl walked off stage due to equipment failure? At least there wasn't a riot this time.

Those days when Axl would do whatever he wants to are long gone. In Dublin he was forced to return, he can't afford riots nowadays.

The only hope is in the end of the world. :(

I'm glad to see a bit of personality coming out of the band, its nothing to worry about, it just shows Tommy's passion and not choosing to shut up and conform - its refreshing.

Looks like Tommy was proving the song was right - Nice Boys' Don't Play Rock n Roll :xmasssanta:

Any fans still thinking this is a tight knit "band"?

Funny.

By tomorrow, this will somehow be Slash's fault and by the third page of responses will somehow cement that Axl is a God and that GnR is still the biggest band in the world.

Ali, Val22 and Gunzon will twist this to being a positive event somehow.

Then....if Tommy quits or gets fired, be prepared for hundreds of posts like this...."oh I never liked Tommy" and "he never really fit in anyway."

this made my day, thanks!!

A riot at a GNR show these days? I don't think so. I mean who is going to riot? The middle aged parents and their kids? The bumblefoot nerds? The DJ Ashba emo teenz?

You are more likely to get a bunch of whinging on twitter and a very angry blog post.

GNR fans are incapable of a riot these days.

iPhones are really un-rock n roll. When I went to see Dylan everyone hung around in starbucks getting coffees then went in with Venti Lattes and when he came on all the iPhones were in the air filming the show. It was bizarre like Close in Encounters of the iPhones. And Bob came out like ET to sing.