Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,014 posts
  • 10-July 07

The kids that died aren't going to miss much. Life ain't as cracked up as it's told to be.

Show some fucking respect you little shit. Not everyone hate's their life, especially elementary school kids. Grow up.

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,983 posts
  • 01-February 06

Another day, another mass shooting in the States. How's that second amendment working for you America? Yep, freedom have costs and you're seeing blah blah blah blah

shut the fuck up

we have all the time in the world for that, lets get a grip on what happened here today. this is more than just "another shooting in the states"

Edited by sweetness, 14 December 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,365 posts
  • 02-March 06
Likes one band on facebook - GNR whose profile photo reads The World Ends In 2012 across a picture of Axl.

Someone from GNR should change that immediately if it is their official page.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

downzy

downzy

OH MY GOD

• MOD SQUAD
  • 4,377 posts
  • 18-February 06

Speak for yourself Arnold, not everyone wastes their lives.

Another day, another mass shooting in the States. How's that second amendment working for you America?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Seriously Arnold, get fucked. I don't want to hear that bullshit argument. People have the capability to do anything, doesn't mean we as a society should make it easier to bring harm on to others.

ot262o.png

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 12,264 posts
  • 09-March 08

Before I moved up to the Boston area 13 years ago I worked less than a mile from that school and most likely know some of the parents...I am sick to my stomach over this just an inconceivable tragedy.........

im sorry to hear that. i went right by that town about 2 years ago when i moved from florida.

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

downzy

downzy

OH MY GOD

• MOD SQUAD
  • 4,377 posts
  • 18-February 06

Another day, another mass shooting in the States. How's that second amendment working for you America? Yep, freedom have costs and you're seeing blah blah blah blah

shut the fuck up

we have all the time in the world for that, lets get a grip on what happened here today. this is more than just "another shooting in the states"

Nope, this is the perfect time to have this conversation. What happened to the First Amendment, you know freedom of speech? How many more mass shootings does America need before it does something about it's fucking arcane gun laws. Columbine wasn't enough, the movie theatre shooting in Colorado wasn't enough; is it any surprise that we continue to see this fucking nonsense.

ot262o.png

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,359 posts
  • 19-February 05
http://www.facebook.com/rlanza

Scumbag.... Man this world is turning to shit. What motivates you to go in and slaughter innocent children. Fuckin A man....

Edited by Forsaken, 14 December 2012 - 02:52 PM.

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,780 posts
  • 21-September 05

shut the fuck up

Nope, this is the perfect time to have this conversation. What happened to the First Amendment, you know freedom of speech? How many more mass shootings does America need before it does something about it's fucking arcane gun laws. Columbine wasn't enough, the movie theatre shooting in Colorado wasn't enough; is it any surprise that we continue to see this fucking nonsense.

People don't need guns to kill.

http://en.m.wikipedi..._School_bombing

vvZ4ihN.png

Zint

Zint

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,412 posts
  • 24-February 06
If that indeed is the suspect's Facebook page, then this is the guy.

Posted Image
                                                                                                   Posted Image

OkCalculator

OkCalculator

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • 21-February 11

Scumbag.... Man this world is turning to shit. What motivates you to go in and slaughter innocent children. Fuckin A man....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,359 posts
  • 19-February 05
His mom was apparently a teacher at the school, he killed his mother too. Wow.

Edited by Forsaken, 14 December 2012 - 02:58 PM.

wq0Xdzw.gif

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 12,264 posts
  • 09-March 08

shut the fuck up

People don't need guns to kill.

http://en.m.wikipedi..._School_bombing

fact of the matter is people will find a way to kill people, guns are available all around the world, in norway it is legal to have handguns and semi automatic rifles and a nut ended up killing 77 people in one go their. guns will not go away and they shouldnt. the united states needs to do a much better job at not letting these fucking psychos get them, and also a better job at doing better background checks.

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,359 posts
  • 19-February 05

Posted Image

This is odd considering it shows he lives in NJ...... The only Ryan Lanza in NJ that has a fb profile.....

wq0Xdzw.gif

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 12,264 posts
  • 09-March 08

His mom was apparently a teacher at the school, he killed him mother too. Wow.

sick fuck, what kind of animal does something like this?

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,365 posts
  • 02-March 06
Can't see those updates myself...looks like that ain't the guy so...

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users