Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Columbine in Connecticut

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,457 posts
  • 01-October 11
A parent reportedly killed at least 27 at an Elementary school (K thru 4th) in Newtown, Connecticut.

18 of them were children.

Awful, just awful ...

http://www.courant.c...0,3969911.story

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence, 14 December 2012 - 01:15 PM.

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06
Hope the motherfucker fries.
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06
http://www.nytimes.c...ss&emc=rss&_r=0

My heart goes out to all the familes. Why the children? Makes me feel sad.

Edited by batman007, 14 December 2012 - 01:15 PM.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,457 posts
  • 01-October 11

He killed himself, 20 years old.

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence, 14 December 2012 - 01:15 PM.

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06

He could've just killed himself and left the innocent little kids alone. Scumbag.
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-

LightningBolt

LightningBolt

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,978 posts
  • 12-December 08
This kind of shit makes me sick to my stomach.

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06

He could've just killed himself and left the innocent little kids alone. Scumbag.

Indeed! WTF! Leave the kids alone. Very sad day! Burn in hell fucker!

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06
I feel bad more for the parents than the children themselves. If you're a Kindergartener and someone shoots you, blam, you're dead, you don't even know what hit you. Kids are innocent like that, I don't think a 5 year old really conceives of death in any meaningful way. But these parents are going to have the live the rest of THEIR lives with the deep sorrow of knowing they'll never get to see their kids again, never get to see them grow up. And they can't even have closure in seeing the killer punished by the legal system. And it's a tragedy that 18 little lives were cut far too short, senselessly. Who knows, maybe one of these kids could've gone on and discovered the cure for cancer or been someone great--and their life was cut down due to some loser nutjob who should've done himself in and left the innocent alone.

Edited by Vincent Vega, 14 December 2012 - 01:32 PM.

JONEZY

JONEZY

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,284 posts
  • 30-June 05
Horrible tragedy. Makes me sick to think about it. Unfortunately, I'm not shocked about this kind of stuff anymore. Seems to be happening to often.

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,895 posts
  • 23-July 06

I feel bad more for the parents than the children themselves. If you're a Kindergartener and someone shoots you, blam, you're dead, you don't even know what hit you. Kids are innocent like that, I don't think a 5 year old really conceives of death in any meaningful way. But these parents are going to have the live the rest of THEIR lives with the deep sorrow of knowing they'll never get to see their kids again, never get to see them grow up. And they can't even have closure in seeing the killer punished by the legal system. And it's a tragedy that 18 little lives were cut far too short, senselessly. Who knows, maybe one of these kids could've gone on and discovered the cure for cancer or been someone great--and their life was cut down due to some loser nutjob who should've done himself in and left the innocent alone.

I can't even imagine being one of those parents and going to the school, to see if your child is safe. I would of given my life for any of those innocent childeren.

Edited by batman007, 14 December 2012 - 01:38 PM.

SunnyDRE

SunnyDRE

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 14,534 posts
  • 07-October 07
jesus..

0dh3.jpg

I thought you would never..
Find another ..
Love again.....

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

jesus..

Yep, they are all with him now.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Russel Nash

Russel Nash

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts
  • 04-January 12

Horrible tragedy. Makes me sick to think about it. Unfortunately, I'm not shocked about this kind of stuff anymore. Seems to be happening to often.

But why?? I live in SA, we have other kind of violent acts, but nothing like this. This shit seems to be happening at least once a month in USA. I will pray for those little souls..

"What good can come from comfort? It's not goin' be art." ~Jack White

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 10,572 posts
  • 12-May 02
I'm sick to my stomach over this.
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10
Horrible news. :(

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users