Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please share your experiences about receiving obsessive/ranting/longwinded PMs that were slightly disconcerting to you.

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

I think we all want to know who the PM was from.

For now I'm gonna keep the person's name a secret, although believe you me, I'd loooove to dime him out right meow. This isn't necessarily about my experience, per se. I honestly am very curious to hear about the experiences of other users. All I will say right now is that it was the longest PM I have ever received, ever. The entire thing was a reaction to me and my posts, and him blathering on and on about himself.

And lemme tell ya somethin, Star Wars fans can get fired up and send longwinded PMs... but no star wars nerd ever sent me anything like this. And that's saying something. ;)

HaHa!!! We could combine them and write a soopah-twisted-insane Screenplay. :lol:

The wunnerful whacky world of interwebz and them wot inhabit it :crazy:

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07
I've received death threats from Warchild in the past.

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,153 posts
  • 04-January 09

Is that so?

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Ha! you are certifiable, You overestimate your importance in my life.....

Wait, we can play this:

I have received death threats from BBA,Holy Grail and Hellhound in the past.

Edited by sailaway, 14 December 2012 - 10:31 PM.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,337 posts
  • 10-May 08

Wait, we can play this:

Is this the first time Sailaway has flat-out admitted to being warchild? I don't pay much attention to her.

As for the OP topic, nothing serious.

dQOAHSG.png

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,158 posts
  • 15-July 03

And you aren't the only one. She has been banned from this forum and htgth. Why do you think she lies about her name and sex?

Bacard.....yes, she finally admitted it. After a year of lying about it. But now she is claiming to be a male.

*****+

Lol.
Sorry to spoil your big secret, but I have no problem saying I sent you a message.
Rather than pollute every topic with bickering and fighting, I tried to make the peace via PM. Try to come to some sort of agreement or understanding - instead of fighting and insulting each other in every topic.
You said you didn't care and would rather just keep going with the juvenile fighting and name calling. That pretty much shows the difference in why you and I come to the forum.

I'm the "obsessed" one?
I try to take the fighting off the forum and end the constant bickering.
You make topics about me!!!!!! You and Warchild talk about me in topics that I haven't even posted in!!!!!!! (Ya, neither of those things are creepy at all).

Yes. I'm clearly the one who is obsessed in this situation.

(And yes to all the normal posters. I know that this is an idiotic topic and makes everybody involved look stupid, including myself. So I won't respond after this. And popcorn and Warchild can keep talking about me and making posts about me......while saying they don't care about me, and that I'm I am obsessed with them. Too frigging funny).

Edited by Groghan, 14 December 2012 - 11:04 PM.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Wait, we can play this:

Is this the first time Sailaway has flat-out admitted to being warchild? I don't pay much attention to him.

As for the OP topic, nothing serious.

Nah,Arnold posted it on my profile a while back, so no harm no foul.....

The PMs are a little disturbing though :crazy:
Should we play "guess the PM'r ??"

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07

Is that so?

Yes, that is so. "I'll track you down in the real world and blah, blah", ... type of shit. I'm not the only one either. You can believe it or not, makes no difference. Others can confirm the same. Just feel it's worthy of pointing out that this she-male isn't playing with a full deck.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

And you aren't the only one. She has been banned from this forum and htgth. Why do you think she lies about her name and sex?

Barcade.....yes, she finally admitted it. After a year of lying about it. But now she is claiming to be a male.

*****+

Lol.
Sorry to spoil your big secret, but I have no problem saying I sent you a message.
Rather than pollute every topic with bickering and fighting, I tried to make the peace via PM. Try to come to some sort of agreement or understanding - instead of fighting and insulting each other in every topic.
You said you didn't care and would rather just keep going with the juvenile fighting and name calling. That pretty much shows the difference in why you and I come to the forum.

I'm the "obsessed" one?
You make topics about me!!!!!! You and Warchild talk about me in topics that I haven't even posted in!!!!!!! (Ya, neither of those things are creepy at all).

(And yes to all the normal posters. I know that this is an idiotic topic and makes everybody involved look stupid, including myself. So I won't respond after this. And popcorn and Warchild can keep talking about me and making posts about me......while saying they don't care about me, and that I'm I am obsessed with them. Too frigging funny).

Ooh got your facts wrong Sybil :crazy:

WE aren't the ones pming you with walls of insanity..
Now behave before you make this nice thread nonexistant.

This is only the internet, everybody chillax with the drama.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Is that so?

Yes, that is so. "I'll track you down in the real world and blah, blah", ... type of shit. I'm not the only one either. You can believe it or not, makes no difference. Others can confirm the same. Just feel it's worthy of pointing out that this she-male isn't playing with a full deck.

More lies and fantasies/fallacies....

You aren't worth the effort of sending some sicko message, and I have enough common sense and decency than to ever send that trash to anyone.

however, I wouldn't put it past you to fabricate such, as you've already lied about it.....
you have no honor.

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,158 posts
  • 15-July 03

Barcade.....yes, she finally admitted it. After a year of lying about it. But now she is claiming to be a male.

*****+

Lol.

I'm the "obsessed" one?

Ok I lied. One last comment.

Again. You two start topics about me. You two talk about me in topics I haven't even posted in. I send a PM instead of polluting every topic with the constant fighting.

If you want idiotic forum drama to stop......you have to stop your portion of it as well.

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,153 posts
  • 04-January 09

I posted 3 words in response to your wall-of-text obsessive unbalanced rant. And those words were: "I don't care." Nothing more. So... stop lying. If you're feeling so magnanimous, then post the fuckin PMs, big boy. You got the balls?

Is that so?

I created a thread asking for people to share their experiences. All I did was ask you "is that so?" as a way to prompt you to elaborate. I wasn't being flippant.

Edited by brainsaber, 14 December 2012 - 11:00 PM.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,337 posts
  • 10-May 08

Barcade

Thanks Gramhag.

dQOAHSG.png

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

*****+

Lol.

I'm the "obsessed" one?

Ok I lied. One last comment.

Again. You two start topics about me. You two talk about me in topics I haven't even posted in. I send a PM instead of polluting every topic with the constant fighting.

If you want idiotic forum drama to stop......you have to stop your portion of it as well.

It's only the internet and I honestly do not understand why you send the long rambling pm's or why you adopt a "holier than thou" attitude....and attempt to lecture people.

That's my main gripe with you, and I'm well aware you don't like me but I don't dwell on it 24-7.... because I separate Real Life from Internet drama...

Not worth getting upset simply because someone goofs with you or says something anonymously online....that's my two cents worth.

I posted 3 words in response to your wall-of-text obsessive unbalanced rant. And those words were: "I don't care." Nothing more. So... stop lying. If you're feeling so magnanimous, then post the fuckin PMs, big boy. You got the balls?

Is that so?

I created a thread asking for people to share their experiences. All I did was ask you "is that so?" as a way to prompt you to elaborate. I wasn't being flippant.

Consider the source.... ;)

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,247 posts
  • 23-December 10
Yeah, he told me not to mess up with wrong marines :crazy:

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users