Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please share your experiences about receiving obsessive/ranting/longwinded PMs that were slightly disconcerting to you.

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Yeah, he told me not to mess up with wrong marines :crazy:

Marines??? ( I don't get it)

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,248 posts
  • 23-December 10

Yeah, he told me not to mess up with wrong marines :crazy:

Marines??? ( I don't get it)

Same here :shrugs:
Just a crazy dude, I guess.

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• Supporters
  • 5,632 posts
  • 21-September 05
Apparently I missed something huge back in the day. I always hear people talk about warchild being crazy and being banned multiple times. That just goes over my head.

But apparently there's beef between Groghan and brainsaber. :shrugs: Live and let live. I'll shut up now. :lol:

Edited by luciusfunk, 14 December 2012 - 11:54 PM.

vvZ4ihN.png

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

I'll shit up now. :lol:

That's going to be messy.

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,166 posts
  • 04-January 09
C'mon Groghan, where are ya buddy?

Post the PM (and my 3 word/3 syllable response) here for all to see. Let the chips fall where they may. C'mon, do it. I dare you.

If you're not Fortus, you're against us.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

I'll shit up now. :lol:

That's going to be messy.

Ha!!! @typo-turned-joke!!

C'mon Groghan, where are ya buddy?

Post the PM (and my 3 word/3 syllable response) here for all to see. Let the chips fall where they may. C'mon, do it. I dare you.

He can post the ones he sent me as well...I have no probs with that, nor any of my replies. :shrugs:

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Apparently I missed something huge back in the day. I always hear people talk about warchild being crazy and being banned multiple times. That just goes over my head.

But apparently there's beef between Groghan and brainsaber. :shrugs: Live and let live. I'll shit up now. :lol:

Nopers, not crazy in a bad way...can't believe everything you read on the internet, and I'm not opening a can of worms for someone else to clean up -
*some people* have an agenda and will go to any length to proliferate lame rumors invented and embellished on the lovely internet...

Not dishing up dirt on anyone either because:
1. I've mellowed
2. only eediots tell everything they know

classicrawker

classicrawker

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 6,806 posts
  • 06-February 10
Warchild was bat shit crazy so I find it hard to believe Sailaway is the same person as he or she is somewhat rational...
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SLASH FAN!

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• Supporters
  • 5,632 posts
  • 21-September 05

But apparently there's beef between Groghan and brainsaber. :shrugs: Live and let live. I'll shit up now. :lol:

Nopers, not crazy in a bad way...can't believe everything you read on the internet, and I'm not opening a can of worms for someone else to clean up -
*some people* have an agenda and will go to any length to proliferate lame rumors invented and embellished on the lovely internet...

1. I've mellowed

No judgments from me. I don't even know the warchild story. Just glimpses of "crazy".

vvZ4ihN.png

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

Warchild was bat shit crazy so I find it hard to believe Sailaway is the same person as he or she is somewhat rational...

Hi C.R.- We don't share the same opinions, but that is not a requirement necessarily in order to coexist in Cyberland IMO.

Have a nice holiday season. :)

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
No really long ones, but I've had a few telling me what a shitty person I am. Haha!

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

1. I've mellowed

No judgments from me. I don't even know the warchild story. Just glimpses of "crazy".

What's passed is best
left in the past, if possible...no sense in letting yesterday get in the way of what is, Guess I'm lecturing myself...optimistic cynic here :lol:

Let's end this discussion on a positive note,
Hope all have a great December ...
Shine On!! :thumbsup:

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
I've exchanged a couple of really long essays with Broski where we both told each other some nasty stuff some year ago. Haha, those were the days, it was really fun. I wouldn't say either of us are obsessed with the other though.

I remember being linked to a thread at HTGTH where Jarmo called out Warchild some years ago. Apparently she had several personalities there, males and females, that would argue with each other and other members. Anyone has that link? Would be interesting to read again.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,344 posts
  • 10-May 08

Sailaway? Rational? Tell me you aren't serious.

dQOAHSG.png

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 13,038 posts
  • 28-January 11
I received one from Estranged Reality. Nothing bad about it but it-was-long. :lol:

qlq4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users