Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please share your experiences about receiving obsessive/ranting/longwinded PMs that were slightly disconcerting to you.

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06

Lenny sent me a really long PM once, asking me what I was wearing and whether I wanted to masturbate with him on camera.

the dodgy cnut! I will have him for this

why do you have a photo of the infasmous purple-aki
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 9,262 posts
  • 12-July 12
Just for the purpose of 'anyone' here who may not know what PM actually stands for it's private message. Get it? 'P' for private and 'M' for message. The key word here being PRIVATE.
~~~~ :awesomeface: :awesomeface: {{{{{{{{{{{{{ :awesomeface: }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :awesomeface: :awesomeface: ~~~~

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04

Just for the purpose of 'anyone' here who may not know what PM actually stands for it's private message. Get it? 'P' for private and 'M' for message. The key word here being PRIVATE.

What's the p stand for?

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• Supporters
  • 6,233 posts
  • 21-September 05

What's the p stand for?

Apparently public from the looks of this thread.

vvZ4ihN.png

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

Lenny sent me a really long PM once, asking me what I was wearing and whether I wanted to masturbate with him on camera.

the dodgy cnut! I will have him for this

why do you have a photo of the infasmous purple-aki

Check your PMs for an answer.

:)

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
hahahahahahaha
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,567 posts
  • 08-January 04
I can't be bothered to read this whole thread..... but shouldn't you have just handled this with the admins/mods if it was really that bad?
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,307 posts
  • 25-November 02
Isn't Warchild female?

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,567 posts
  • 08-January 04

Sailaway already admitted to being Warchild.

yeah but it is hard to believe.........

Why? They both come across as deeply disturbed individuals.
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Yes and you turned me down, didn't you? And after Dazey told me you were a dead cert too :( I guess Purple Aki only likes white meat. Fookin' wasteman :lol:

Roush

Roush

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • 11-May 11

I've received death threats from Warchild in the past.

Is that so?

Yes, that is so. "I'll track you down in the real world and blah, blah", ... type of shit. I'm not the only one either. You can believe it or not, makes no difference. Others can confirm the same. Just feel it's worthy of pointing out that this she-male isn't playing with a full deck.

She lives in a mobile home. So it might be a few days before she reaches you. That, and she makes pit stops for rock. Or so I have heard.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
- C.S. Lewis

#free_diceman

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09

Not when the private message is disturbing and bordering on stalker behavior. Also, maybe you didn't have time to read the thread, but Groghan stayed anonymous until such time HE came into the thread and OUTTED HIMSELF. At that point I challenged him to prove to everyone that his PM wasn't how I characterized it. Notice how he chickened out? Notice how he came into this thread, made several long posts (but not nearly as long as the PM he sent me), but didn't want to post the PM itself? Just so YOU know, some of what he posted in this thread was exactly what he wrote in the PM.

Groghan was the one who decided to come into this thread and out himself. I thought he would've jumped at the chance to prove me wrong about my accusation that his PM was disconcerting. But no, he knows good and well he lied about my response to his PM and he knows the PM makes him look bad.

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

Roush

Roush

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • 11-May 11
Groghan's chill. Shut up. Brainsaber, no offense, but you make some stupid-ass threads in Attitude. So do I. But we roll with it.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
- C.S. Lewis

#free_diceman

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

That's a pretty serious allegation; unless you can prove it, it's one you shouldn't be making publicly.

Umm .. yeah, I would agree that it's pretty serious. Why do you think I'm bringing it up? In fact, I will say it again just to make others aware that this chick ain't playing with a full deck. Warchild has threatened my life in the past via PM. "I'll track you down in the real world and ......". I'm sure you get the picture. You shouldn't act surprised by this. If you don't believe me, you can corroborate similar incidents with others within your little circle. PM me if you have quesions.

You are a sad little person who feels compelled to compulsively lie and fabricate fantasies about other people to garner yourself some attention.

You and your minions/trained chimps come here and grandstand,make untrue claims aimed at attempting to discredit others.

Unlike you, I know the difference between real life and internet B.S.
You have no honor.

(wouldn't surprise me in the least if you attempted to fabricate fake material for your fallacy faux claims,just like your preshuss Madison)

Is that so?

Yes, that is so. "I'll track you down in the real world and blah, blah", ... type of shit. I'm not the only one either. You can believe it or not, makes no difference. Others can confirm the same. Just feel it's worthy of pointing out that this she-male isn't playing with a full deck.

She lives in a mobile home. So it might be a few days before she reaches you. That, and she makes pit stops for rock. Or so I have heard.

Ha! stop smoking crack, it's affecting your brain.

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,885 posts
  • 01-February 06

preshuss

..really

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users