Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is Nicholas Cage the worst big name actor working today?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
Hes done worked with the best but the big movies he does misrepresent him. Hes kind of strange dude.

Ides Of March, Berlin, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Soul Monster, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song, Zodiac. You know you should believe!

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,314 posts
  • 12-December 08

I don't think it was all his uncle's connections, it was where he grew up and lived, taking classes

Beverly Hills High, attended at the same time as Slash, Lenny Kravitz, Gina Gershon, etc.

That's just the partial list of names, but have to remember a lot of the parents were/are connected to the entertainment industry in some way. I would think a drama department in a school like that would have to be stricter on who the teachers are than most high schools. You can look at Santa Monica High or Hollywood High and see other famous names from those schools. He grew up in Long Beach, I remember him walking through his childhood home and it was nothing fancy at all, it was your typical post war SoCal home from the 50s and 60s.

Sprite

Sprite

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
  • 28-January 05
I like con air, but that movie possibly has the worst/most comical/cheesy acting of any famous movie ever!

Chinaski

Chinaski

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • 14-January 12

pmue.png

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,214 posts
  • 13-May 09
Don't know about the worst big name actor ( really liked him in Lord of War and Matchstick Men ) but he sure is trolling the fuck out of some of his movies.

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,332 posts
  • 19-February 05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpsbAUEe90

now THAT is a beast we must cage.

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,095 posts
  • 28-January 11

Don't know about the worst big name actor ( really liked him in Lord of War and Matchstick Men ) but he sure is trolling the fuck out of some of his movies.

He needs the cash and yeah, Lord of War was absolutely awesome.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users