Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Do you guys ever listen to the Alex Jones show? He's a riot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06
Do you guys ever listen to the Alex Jones show? He's a riot. I obviously don't agree with everything he says, but he's highly entertaining, and I love it when he has Jesse Ventura and Gerald Celente on.

Edited by Randy Lahey, 15 December 2012 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

CharlieSheen

CharlieSheen

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • 07-September 12
I've watched some clips of his show on youtube, he does make a lot of good points from time to time, he seems to far deep in conspiracy theories and all that kinda stuff...
This would be my preferred line up of Guns N' Roses, after the original band broke up.

Axl Rose, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Josh Freese, Richard Fortus, Robin Finck

Chinese Democracy's torturously protracted gestation and disappointing release feel uniquely insulting, as if Axl Rose decided in 1993 that he hated his fans and would spend the next decade-and-a-half making them miserable.

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cɶptis

• Admins
  • 14,156 posts
  • 19-February 05

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

Tom1447

Tom1447

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • 15-December 08
He used to be ok, but in the past couple of years hes sold out and gone over the top to try to get bigger audiences (who are less intelligent). Every little thing is now a conspiracy to him, and the obvious way to help is to by the products that he is paid to promote. Its also weird how he says he is for free speech, yet deletes any video that has a few dislikes.

Edited by Tom1447, 16 December 2012 - 12:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users