Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who will leave 1st? Tommy or bumble. Or at the same time?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
We know bumble Hates being in gnr. And the video interview just posted tommy looks like he hates life. So who's 1st to leave?
Posted Image

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,110 posts
  • 13-February 06
Will you agree to a wager that says that you will quit cluttering the forum with your whiney bitchfest if neither one of them quit within a year? Don't cry, don't give your faggy dove hands, don't moan about stalkers, just leave. Deal?

Edited by Damn_Smooth, 16 December 2012 - 07:05 AM.

:shrugs:

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,069 posts
  • 02-March 06
I love when people offer a wager because they were forced to read a thread they don't like.

Anyway, Tommy if he has any punk spirit left.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,110 posts
  • 13-February 06

I love when people offer a wager because they were forced to read a thread they don't like.

Anyway, Tommy if he has any punk spirit left.

Hey stupid, same wager for you. Take it or puss out.

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,069 posts
  • 02-March 06
You can bite my left hairy one for all I care.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,110 posts
  • 13-February 06
Waiting...

Obviously you don't have a hairy left or right one. Your mangina wreaks like the little tuna that you are. :shrugs:

Any of TM's fanclub willing to wager on this, or are you just a bunch of little girls like the Mexican?

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • 10-April 07

We know bumble Hates being in gnr. And the video interview just posted tommy looks like he hates life. So who's 1st to leave?

Even in the hugely unlikely event that that happens, neither are going to be replaced by Slash, so you do know your thread is pointless :tongue2:

Edited by The Archer, 16 December 2012 - 07:18 AM.

Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

SMG

SMG

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • 30-October 11
@Damn_Smooth........ you are a grade A fool.

Edited by SMG, 16 December 2012 - 07:18 AM.

Guns N' Roses-Birmingham '06
Velvet Revolver-Wolves' '08
Guns N' Roses-Leeds '10 Birmingham '10
Slash- Made In Stoke '11
Guns N' Roses-Birmingham '12 Manchester '12 London '12
Slash-Manchester '12

Slash-Nottingham '13

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,110 posts
  • 13-February 06

@Damn_Smooth........ you are a grade A fool.

I take it that your stupid ass is willing to take the bet. Deal. Don't puss out like your heroes.

Did I just end another thread? For fuck's sake pussies, grow a set and stand up for the stupidity that you wish to start. Just a few more reps might give Thomas the balls. Not much hope for the rest of the girls.

Eu4ic

Eu4ic

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • 15-October 11
I hope they both leave, that way we can move on to something different.

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • 10-October 07

Will you agree to a wager that says that you will quit cluttering the forum with your whiney bitchfest if neither one of them quit within a year? Don't cry, don't give your faggy dove hands, don't moan about stalkers, just leave. Deal?

That would be awesome. Somehow I dont think he will accept that...

Hey, a funny thing happened these days. I was watching a TM video on YouTube. He was laughing at Ron saying "fuck Estranged". The next year he was doing his "dove hands" thing to Ron while he was PLAYING Estranged. Ironic, isn't it? Just like BBA said he wouldn't travel to see "cover bands" yet a few months later he was there like a pussy.

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,110 posts
  • 13-February 06

That would be awesome. Somehow I dont think he will accept that...

Hey, a funny thing happened these days. I was watching a TM video on YouTube. He was laughing at Ron saying "fuck Estranged". The next year he was doing his "dove hands" thing to Ron while he was PLAYING Estranged. Ironic, isn't it? Just like BBA said he wouldn't travel to see "cover bands" yet a few months later he was there like a pussy.

It's funny, you would think that one of these girls would want to get rid of me bad enough to take the bet. I guess that they think I have the magical powers of prediction that they pretend to have :shrugs:.

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

• Banned
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
I'm not making any deal with a member I've never seen before on this forum - damn stupid .sorry my question hurt your feelings .

And burno poopie; just another hater on here . So much a hater he spends his free time watching my you tube videos. And just because I said I didn't like Ron or dj doesn't mean I don't like the music. Nice try.
Posted Image

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

• Banned
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
Lol the thread wasn't about a bet dude. I have honestly never seen a post from you since today. Again, you a hater that knows who I am and seems to follow me around. My fan base grows.

Any way.

Back on topic.
Posted Image

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • 10-October 07
I dont give a fuck about your YT vids. What caught my attention was Ron's name, not yours by any means. In fact I dont give a fuck about you as well :)

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users