Who will leave 1st? Tommy or bumble. Or at the same time?

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you agree to a wager that says that you will quit cluttering the forum with your whiney bitchfest if neither one of them quit within a year? Don't cry, don't give your faggy dove hands, don't moan about stalkers, just leave. Deal?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

We know bumble Hates being in gnr. And the video interview just posted tommy looks like he hates life. So who's 1st to leave?

Even in the hugely unlikely event that that happens, neither are going to be replaced by Slash, so you do know your thread is pointless :tongue2:

Edited by The Archer

@Damn_Smooth........ you are a grade A fool.

I take it that your stupid ass is willing to take the bet. Deal. Don't puss out like your heroes.

Did I just end another thread? For fuck's sake pussies, grow a set and stand up for the stupidity that you wish to start. Just a few more reps might give Thomas the balls. Not much hope for the rest of the girls.

Will you agree to a wager that says that you will quit cluttering the forum with your whiney bitchfest if neither one of them quit within a year? Don't cry, don't give your faggy dove hands, don't moan about stalkers, just leave. Deal?

That would be awesome. Somehow I dont think he will accept that...

Hey, a funny thing happened these days. I was watching a TM video on YouTube. He was laughing at Ron saying "fuck Estranged". The next year he was doing his "dove hands" thing to Ron while he was PLAYING Estranged. Ironic, isn't it? Just like BBA said he wouldn't travel to see "cover bands" yet a few months later he was there like a pussy.

That would be awesome. Somehow I dont think he will accept that...

Hey, a funny thing happened these days. I was watching a TM video on YouTube. He was laughing at Ron saying "fuck Estranged". The next year he was doing his "dove hands" thing to Ron while he was PLAYING Estranged. Ironic, isn't it? Just like BBA said he wouldn't travel to see "cover bands" yet a few months later he was there like a pussy.

It's funny, you would think that one of these girls would want to get rid of me bad enough to take the bet. I guess that they think I have the magical powers of prediction that they pretend to have :shrugs:.

I'm not making any deal with a member I've never seen before on this forum - damn stupid .sorry my question hurt your feelings .

And burno poopie; just another hater on here . So much a hater he spends his free time watching my you tube videos. And just because I said I didn't like Ron or dj doesn't mean I don't like the music. Nice try.

Lol the thread wasn't about a bet dude. I have honestly never seen a post from you since today. Again, you a hater that knows who I am and seems to follow me around. My fan base grows.

Any way.

Back on topic.

Big fan. Now wipe the sweat off of your mangina and accept the bet. I idolise you, so please don't let me down. :thumbsup:

I would take the bet like a real man. :shrugs: