Whole Lotta Rosie

Jam/Patience

Jam/Paradise City

Edited by Silent Jay

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get your info? No opening band was announced that I was aware of.

Doors to the club open at 6PM, start time is supposed to be 7PM.

The trains stop running at midnight. No way they're gonna start at 11PM. Hell, even if they get on at the scheduled time, if they play the full 3 hours, it's still gonna be tight for some people (like myself) to get home on time.

I will definitely have fun, no matter what!

I sure hope there is no opening band. BLAH.

At the Tokyo Dome in 2009, they were only late about 30 minutes or so and the crowd was already angry. Japanese people have no tolerance for being late, especially when the trains are concerned. Cause we ALL will be at work tomorrow...no calling in sick. I was amazed that GNR actually started at a reasonable time then, and we were then treated to a historic 3 hour 37 minute show.

Even if nothing legendary happens tomorrow night, I'm still freaking psyched!!

I've got Japanese Yen cash in my wallet & I still can't buy a freaking ticket 'cause I can't read the Japanese auction sites. This is killing me!

download google chrome THEN visit the auction sites, it will translate it to english automatically

Why are you posting unknown information for a show that hasn't even happened yet? Like "Show length: 3 hours." The show isn't even for another day, what is the point of putting that in the first post? Just wait until the show is over to put the correct information?

I will definitely have fun, no matter what!

I sure hope there is no opening band. BLAH.

At the Tokyo Dome in 2009, they were only late about 30 minutes or so and the crowd was already angry. Japanese people have no tolerance for being late, especially when the trains are concerned. Cause we ALL will be at work tomorrow...no calling in sick. I was amazed that GNR actually started at a reasonable time then, and we were then treated to a historic 3 hour 37 minute show.

Even if nothing legendary happens tomorrow night, I'm still freaking psyched!!

Hi man,you were on Tokyo dome show in 2009,right???It is legendary place..

tell something about that show...Was audience great like in 1992,how many people were there,was place packed???

Why are you posting unknown information for a show that hasn't even happened yet? Like "Show length: 3 hours." The show isn't even for another day, what is the point of putting that in the first post? Just wait until the show is over to put the correct information?

who cares. I'm just trying to help the people who will attend at this special night, and what they can expect. Expecting that the show will be very long.

The OP will be regularly modified during the show anyway.

what time is this GMT?

+9

I think Japan could be in for something special.

Just a hunch, but Japan was treated to that amazing near 4 hour show back in 2009 with all bar one song from Chinese played.

If there isn't at least one new track played I will be surprised.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS, LETS HEAR THE GENERAL!!

Just a hunch, but Japan was treated to that amazing near 4 hour show back in 2009 with all bar one song from Chinese played.

You'll probably be surprised.

I don't think Axl worries about the train times when in Japan. I was at Osaka Dome '09, which set the pace for Tokyo 3 nights later.

GNR went on about a good hour and 15 minutes after the opening band left the stage, the start time of which was the time stated on the ticket for the show to start. They played about 45 minutes I believe.

GNR then went on to play a kickass 3 hour, 20 minute show, which put us pouring out of the dome into the Osaka night at pushing 2 A.M. Taxis were everywhere near the Dome, but I liked a brief winter night"s walk before catching one back to my hotel.

Funny thing is the little Japan tour I was on of my own had me going on to Tokyo before the even longer show there 3 nights later, though I did wind up partying with some people in Tokyo that had come right from the show.

Good times.

Peace.

Edited by sum_daze

I'm still surprised that they went all the way to Japan for just one small club show. They must have lost money in the process for this final show but I guess that it isn't always about the dollars. Have a blast to all attending!

It's still much cheaper than going while they're not already in the region, and given their love of Japan I'm not all that surprised they're doing it. Shame it is only one show though...