18/12/2012 - Tokyo, Japan @Zepp Tokyo

Silent Jay

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It's still much cheaper than going while they're not already in the region, and given their love of Japan I'm not all that surprised they're doing it. Shame it is only one show though...

You, as a non-Japanese form observer, would rather a series off shows to a one off 'special gig'? The latter carries the greater possibility of an extended set, more intimate Axl, even a new or returning song. Surely most would find the latter far more intriguing?

It's still much cheaper than going while they're not already in the region, and given their love of Japan I'm not all that surprised they're doing it. Shame it is only one show though...

You, as a non-Japanese form observer, would rather a series off shows to a one off 'special gig'? The latter carries the greater possibility of an extended set, more intimate Axl, even a new or returning song. Surely most would find the latter far more intriguing?

I'm thinking about what's best for the Japanese fans :shrugs:

Catcher In The Rye again ... let's hope that a youtube clip will surface this time! Was that song even really (!) played in India? How can it be that no live video surfaced so far? It's always only the same standard clips.

Catcher In The Rye again ... let's hope that a youtube clip will surface this time! Was that song even really (!) played in India? How can it be that no live video surfaced so far? It's always only the same standard clips.

Ya... What about TWAT from India? Are there any vids from that?