Guns n Roses tour Australia March 2013

rock4eva

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and make as many as possible build in my holidays around it

Seriously? It's great being a fan of the band and all but surely there are better things you could do than follow them around to multiple shows? :huh:

I haven't seen shows since 2010 gives me a chance to see some more plus Australia is a decent place to travel around.

This will be good for sure. Another rock show for the year just 3 days after The Monster Tour rolls in & 46 days before Black Sabbath, all at the Allphones Arena. I'll be happy with hearing Estranged, Catcher In The Rye & Civil War for the first time, but if Axl decides to give us There Was A Time that'll be the perfect show. Adding ZZ Top on the same bill is the icing on the cake.

I'm going to try and make as many as possible build in my holidays around it

Seriously? It's great being a fan of the band and all but surely there are better things you could do than follow them around to multiple shows? :huh:

If he's got the money honey, he's got the disease rock4

I've never been to fond of the sound at the myer music bowl hopefully the sound is decent for the show.

I don't know man - the Christmas Carols sounded pretty awesome last night on my t.v here in Brisbane ! :)

Yeah but is there any seating at concerts there up front like the Carols? Is everyone on the same level which makes it hard to see the stage? I like the different levelled seating where you see more than the person in front of you. Also they have twittered it's "not official" - what does that mean if this poster is online?

I will be going to Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Brisbane MY HOMETOWN TOO lived here all my life SO EXCITED my dream was too see Axl in my hometown since I missed out in 2007 BEST X-mas present EVER got, congratulations to Aussie fans, Merry Christmas!.

Perth is still to far away from me :cry: but more than happy about Brisbane and the other shows since I onnly thought it would be just a Melbourne show.