Do You Think NuGNR Members Earned Atleast a Million Each Already?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#trollbetter

For real!

??? Im really just curious if they earned a lot already. Esp with a band of such a BIG name, plus international touring for years now.

Oh STFU. You're not fooling anyone. Keep trying to feign innocence. You don't actually care how much they make. This was just yet another half-assed and lame-assed attempt at being a (wannabe) clever stealth cupcake. You probably made this thread for the sole purpose of smugly mentioning money, the name, and touring all in the same place. Congratulations, you win the award for recycling the same tired game plan as millions of your annoying stealth cupcake predecessors. Seriously, try harder. If you even can. :hahafyou:

Edited by brainsaber

#trollbetter

For real!

??? Im really just curious if they earned a lot already. Esp with a band of such a BIG name, plus international touring for years now.

Oh STFU. You're not fooling anyone. Keep trying to feign innocence. You don't actually care how much they make. This was just yet another half-assed and lame-assed attempt at being a (wannabe) clever stealth cupcake. You probably made this thread for the sole purpose of smugly mentioning money, the name, and touring all in the same place. Congratulations, you win the award for recycling the same tired game plan as millions of your annoying stealth cupcake predecessors. Seriously, try harder. If you even can. :hahafyou:

WTF is your problem. From the guy who many claims to be one of the biggest cupcakes here. Im fairly new here, so yes Im curious cuz I havent read all the topics over the years, and no I dont care how much they make, I just wanted to know(there is a difference in that).

And yes, I enjoy funny posts/topics here and there, even yours but that doesnt mean I try to cupcake. But I guess youre just defending your crown eh?

Axl must be a good e generous employer or the 'hacks' would have deserted him long time ago... Seriously though besides the fact of having to take shit all the time from GnR forum fans it should be a dream job for any musician - every once in a while get to tour the world with a living rock legend and with very little going on between. :)

They must be getting paid loads. No self-respecting musician would play for nugnr that lack; this is why Bucket deserted.

Are you sure about that? What about Finck then?

The other guys seem content enough to be playing in Axl's band at least during the gigs...

WTF is your problem. From the guy who many claims to be one of the biggest cupcakes here.

I come here to support the band, and sometimes that means vigorously defending them against all the whining, bitching, crying retes on this forum. And that's the difference between me and the cupcakes on this site: all of them are here to complain about and criticize the band. I'm not.

Also, people judge me for my threads in Attitude because they're too stupid or emotional to know what the Attitude section is for. It was created for controversial topics, and that's what I gave it: controversial topics. Some people just can't handle it.

Im fairly new here, so yes Im curious cuz I havent read all the topics over the years, and no I dont care how much they make, I just wanted to know(there is a difference in that).

And yes, I enjoy funny posts/topics here and there, even yours but that doesnt mean I try to cupcake. But I guess youre just defending your crown eh?

Oh I see. You want to know, but you... don't care? Yes that makes perfect sense.

You don't "try" to cupcake? Is thaaaat so? Well then, I guess you're an "inadvertent cupcake" then. These are all your threads, are they not? :monkey:

Beta & Fernando's Favorite songs

Rate Each Member of GNR on How You Think They Want a New Album Out

Who dresses like a true rockstar here?

Why no love for Ferrer?

Can You Really Notice the Difference with GNR Having 3 Guitarist?

Old GnR songs that new members never able to replicate

Which GNR Member(Past or Present) Never Had the True Heart for Rock N Roll?

Whoops. :hahafyou:

By the way, that was really non-trollish of you when you asked, and I quote, if Frank was "too pathetic, he matters to no one?" Oh wait, I get it! You wanted to know, but you didn't care. :jerkoff:

Edited by brainsaber

WTF is your problem. From the guy who many claims to be one of the biggest cupcakes here.

LOLk. The threads I created in the Attitude section were controversial because that's what the attitude section is for: controversial topics. Despite what "many" might say, I don't come here to criticize the band. I come here to support the band.

Im fairly new here, so yes Im curious cuz I havent read all the topics over the years, and no I dont care how much they make, I just wanted to know(there is a difference in that).

Oh I see. You want to know, but you... don't care? Yes that makes perfect sense.

You don't try to cupcake? Well then I guess you're an inadvertent cupcake then. Oops:

Why no love for Ferrer?

Really? You took time to research that? Did I touch a nerve retard? LOL. And whats trolling there? I never try to piss off anyone in any of those threads, or even here, but for some reason, you are. Retard.

And yes retard, I dont care but Im just curious. Big difference. Just as most topics here, people are curious about GNR's lives and whatnot, but in the end doesnt affect their day to day life. Retard.

For some reason, the rest can answer this thread normally, yet you have a problem with it. Didnt get the gift you want for Christmas eh?

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

LOLk. The threads I created in the Attitude section were controversial because that's what the attitude section is for: controversial topics. Despite what "many" might say, I don't come here to criticize the band. I come here to support the band.

You don't try to cupcake? Well then I guess you're an inadvertent cupcake then. Oops:

Why no love for Ferrer?

Really? You took time to research that? Did I touch a nerve retard? LOL. And whats trolling there? I never try to piss off anyone in any of those threads, or even here, but for some reason, you are. Retard.

And yes retard, I dont care but Im just curious. Big difference. Just as most topics here, people are curious about GNR's lives and whatnot, but in the end doesnt affect their day to day life. Retard.

For some reason, the rest can answer this thread normally, yet you have a problem with it. Didnt get the gift you want for Christmas eh?

It would seem I'm the one who touched a nerve. Using the "R" word 4 times as an insult? U mad bro? Bro... you mad? Maybe the next time you incessantly repeat that word, you oughtta take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Carry on. Carry on. Don't let me ruin your fun. Say, did you notice what the mod said who posted in the thread? LOLOLOL

Why no love for Ferrer?

It would seem I'm the one who touched a nerve. Using the "R" word 4 times as an insult? U mad bro? Bro... you mad? Maybe the next time you incessantly repeat that word, you oughtta take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Carry on. Carry on. Don't let me ruin your fun. Say, did you notice what the mod said who posted in the thread? LOLOLOL

Actually Im just messing wtih you. Why would I be mad? lol. Im not the retard here who grasps at straws, using different excuses everytime.

And yes, it is I who touched a nerve. You took all the time to reseach what I posted in the past. LOL! The mod voiced his opinion but didnt attacked me as you did. And I got 2 PMs from people here telling me to ignore you cuz well, youre a retard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Im not the retard here who grasps at straws, using different excuses everytime.

Grasping at straws? Using different excuses? What the fuck are you talking about? I think we have some retardation right here! LOL wtf

And yes, it is I who touched a nerve. You took all the time to reseach what I posted in the past. LOL! The mod voiced his opinion but didnt attacked me as you did. And I got 2 PMs from people here telling me to ignore you cuz well, youre a retard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

"Took all the time to research"? YOU WISH! It took less than 5 seconds to execute a simple search. Oops! For someone who keeps trying to assert intellectual dominance, you sure seem, well, retarded about how easy the search function is to use.

The mod voiced his opinion it's none of our business. So why do you want to know? Ohhh that's right, I'm sorry I'm sorry: it's part of your "curious but not caring" agenda. :jerkoff:

Hey, you have fun with your non-retarded thread here. :thumbsup: