Chris, Frank and Ron playing in Brazil next week

joseotavio

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are tickets really that expensive?

Who in their right mind would see this shit???

See the drummer from GNR who fucked up mr. brownstone, a guitarist that the average person couldn't even name when the average person could name buckethead, and see the guy who made all the funky noises on chinese democracy...

Seriously, I wouldn't even wanna meet these guys. I'd just ask questions about Axl, aka, the only member of guns n roses that actually matters.

http://www.axlrosefa...emflorianopolis

Os membros do Guns N' Roses: Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Chris Pitman e Frank Ferrer. Irão se apresentar na cidade de Florianópolis em Santa Catarina, no dia 05 de Janeiro no Posh Club.

Os preços dos ingressos da apresentação:

R$ 400,00 (Masculino)

R$ 200,00 (Feminino)

Endereço do local da apresentação:

Posh Club

Rod. Maurício Sirotsky Sobrinho, 2.500, Jurerê Internacional

Florianópolis - SC

someone translate that? (not google)

all I get outta it is its at a posh club and if your male it costs ya double :)

Looks like a private expensive party, if its correct it is $197 USD for a male

Edited by gunsguy

Are tickets really that expensive?

See the drummer from GNR who fucked up mr. brownstone, a guitarist that the average person couldn't even name when the average person could name buckethead, and see the guy who made all the funky noises on chinese democracy...

Seriously, I wouldn't even wanna meet these guys. I'd just ask questions about Axl, aka, the only member of guns n roses that actually matters.

I'm a fan of Bumblefoot so why wouldn't I want to see them, only problem is that they are not coming to Venezuela, if they where I would go and see them, it seems like an interesting thing to watch

They would come to play for my neighbor and I wouldn't even go.

I'd pay em to stay away.

Why are you saying this bullshit in all the threads? Is mommy out tonight and you have alot of free time or what is your deal?

Funny....being this is "discussion & news" I'll respect that & let it go.....

http://www.axlrosefa...emflorianopolis

Os membros do Guns N' Roses: Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Chris Pitman e Frank Ferrer. Irão se apresentar na cidade de Florianópolis em Santa Catarina, no dia 05 de Janeiro no Posh Club.

Os preços dos ingressos da apresentação:

R$ 400,00 (Masculino)

R$ 200,00 (Feminino)

Endereço do local da apresentação:

Posh Club

Rod. Maurício Sirotsky Sobrinho, 2.500, Jurerê Internacional

Florianópolis - SC

someone translate that? (not google)

all I get outta it is its at a posh club and if your male it costs ya double :)

Looks like a private expensive party, if its correct it is $197 USD for a male

If that's right, that's crazy pricey for them.

sounds like an awesome idea for the new guys. since gnr is so big in brazil, they can probably command an pretty sweet fee for shows down there. it's good to know they get those kind of opportunities, since it's seeming less and less likely that they'll ever get residual payments for songwriting credits.

a guitarist that the average person couldn't even name when the average person could name buckethead

who cares? Ron's 100 x better then him so it doesn't matter. And Ron is well known by people who cares about good guitar players and he was known and had a followning before he joined GN'R and will continue to have after. Do you know who Guthrie Govan is? well it doesn't matter because he's still one of the best guitarists in the world so it doesn't matter if you have heard of him or not and people who cares about guitar playing knows about him and will pay to see him. The same goes for Ron.

Who cares...

Because this is 'discussion & news' I wasn't gonna say any thing but I just LOL'd.....my thoughts exactly. Suppose they are billing themselves as "from Guns n Roses"......

If using the name GN'R help's promote their side projects, fair enough, they need all the help they can get. Such news has no place here.

a guitarist that the average person couldn't even name when the average person could name buckethead

who cares? Ron's 100 x better then him so it doesn't matter. And Ron is well known by people who cares about good guitar players and he was known and had a followning before he joined GN'R and will continue to have after. Do you know who Guthrie Govan is? well it doesn't matter because he's still one of the best guitarists in the world so it doesn't matter if you have heard of him or not and people who cares about guitar playing knows about him and will pay to see him. The same goes for Ron.

It's simply unbelievable how much people care about popularity over here. Sometimes I feel like I am in a Britney Spears vs Aguilera board, it's crazy and stupid at the same time. I doubt "AxlRose14" knew much about Shawn Lane yet he's widely known as one of the best guitarists that ever lived. He'd be surprised if he knew the amount of people that rank him the best ever yet the "average person couldnt name him".

So it's a keyboardist, guitarist, and a drummer, but no bassist?

Strange kind of gig to go fly thousands of miles to do one show and back again, and what they're charging seems steep for what people would have seen all of GNR for in a club venue. Even known jazz legends don't charge that much to see them in a club, maybe it's all you can drink top shelf or some event "Blowout" is taking part in? Didn't see any advertising on the club's site either. The male/female ticketing is the weirdest part of it.

Must've been something Beta lined up to spend time there and got some of them a gig. Maybe Axl's going along as a tourist.