Chris, Frank and Ron playing in Brazil next week

joseotavio

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in here? I posted this because other people might be interested...

Yes, tickets cost about $200 for men and $100 for women. The venue is announcing them as "Chris, Frank and Bumble from Guns N' Roses", and I have no idea what they are going to play.

I'd gladly go if tickets were cheaper, but I paid about $220 for two tickets to see GN'R in Argentina last year and those were "premium" tickets (they were for that area very close to the stage), so these prices make no sense.

Apparently they were selling the tickets in batches, and this is the third (and last) batch. The first batch was less than half the price but according to the venue it sold out in 5 minutes (which I highly doubt it, I think the first two batches never went on sale).

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in here? I posted this because other people might be interested...

Yes, tickets cost about $200 for men and $100 for women. The venue is announcing them as "Chris, Frank and Bumble from Guns N' Roses", and I have no idea what they are going to play.

I'd gladly go if tickets were cheaper, but I paid about $220 for two tickets to see GN'R in Argentina last year and those were "premium" tickets (they were for that area very close to the stage), so these prices make no sense.

Apparently they were selling the tickets in batches, and this is the third (and last) batch. The first batch was less than half the price but according to the venue it sold out in 5 minutes (which I highly doubt it, I think the first two batches never went on sale).

:rofl-lol:

hey man, these guys deserve to get paid as much as they can for being in gnr. obviously, they stand to make more money releasing an album, on the off chance they could write something semi popular. but since axl's firmly entrenched on CD leftovers, making public appearances like these might be the next best thing. also, a show like this is probably way easier, more laid back and more fun for them to do than a giant gnr/axl show.

They would come to play for my neighbor and I wouldn't even go.

I'd pay em to stay away.

Why are you saying this bullshit in all the threads? Is mommy out tonight and you have alot of free time or what is your deal?

You know guns n roses is currently a cover band???

Tell me what your favorite song off the new album is..

exactly

Edited by AxlRose14

They would come to play for my neighbor and I wouldn't even go.

I'd pay em to stay away.

And they'd probably do that, since current guns n roses are just a cash grab!!!

Why even post in the thread if you aren't interested in this gig? Why post multiple times if you have no interest in the topic? I guess some people's agenda on this board is just to recycle the same, tired, cliched snarky comments about band members in every thread.

Clearly, Kapitch77, AxlRose14, and Snowmass are quite bothered that there are fans who are genuinely interested in this gig and want to discuss it. So they make it their mission to pollute the topic. Congratulations guys! And oh lookie there right on cue! Snowmass felt the need to quote Kapitch's comment and derail the thread even further, I mean add to the discussion.

Wow, you must feel like such a big boy calling us all out like that. I sure respect you...

Tell me, what do you think of Dj's solos on the new guns n roses album???

exactly. Shut it.

Who in their right mind would see this shit???

a guitarist that the average person couldn't even name when the average person could name buckethead

who cares? Ron's 100 x better then him so it doesn't matter. And Ron is well known by people who cares about good guitar players and he was known and had a followning before he joined GN'R and will continue to have after. Do you know who Guthrie Govan is? well it doesn't matter because he's still one of the best guitarists in the world so it doesn't matter if you have heard of him or not and people who cares about guitar playing knows about him and will pay to see him. The same goes for Ron.

It's simply unbelievable how much people care about popularity over here. Sometimes I feel like I am in a Britney Spears vs Aguilera board, it's crazy and stupid at the same time. I doubt "AxlRose14" knew much about Shawn Lane yet he's widely known as one of the best guitarists that ever lived. He'd be surprised if he knew the amount of people that rank him the best ever yet the "average person couldnt name him".

So bumblefoots good because people don't know him?

No one knows bumblefoot or cares...PROOF:

There's youtube videos dedicated to a pathetic excuse for a Buckethead replacement, and you're calling me out??

You might wanna go back inside...calling someone like me out usually ends badfor douchebags like yourself. Bumblefoot <<<<Buckethead. Deal with it.

Edited by AxlRose14

Who said someone's good because "people don't know him"? You're out of your mind. You can't even understand simple concepts. You should go back to school.

Look at your own first post here. Who's the douchebag? Yes, you. Even the most stupid people would tell you that.

• 1 month later...