Favorite and worst GNR tribute bands

The more videos I check out of this band, the more I'm impressed. Check out the solos on this that the guitarist plays, especialy from the 3 minute mark.

Just listening to it, you'd think it was Slash himself!

Knockin On Heaven's Door

Iknow that guys personally:) the guy know every slash solo from every live show..if yoU'd say Argetina 1993 he play all the wrong notes thet slash mistakes that concert. he's a freak.

The more videos I check out of this band, the more I'm impressed. Check out the solos on this that the guitarist plays, especialy from the 3 minute mark.

Knockin On Heaven's Door

Heard of them before, don't know how or when. Gotta admit they have a great Slash which is really needed to make a band sound like real Guns.

Great cover band. Great guitarist.

• 1 month later...

LOL @ all the Guns 2 Roses hate in this thread. The "Axl" from that band use to post in this section all the time, last I remember was him bragging about G2R being in a music video w/ Lil Wayne :lol:

I've only seen one GNR tribute band, Appetite For Destruction, and they were actually really good. Older guys, but they had all the same gear, their singer was great, and they stayed true to the songs. I had a blast at their show, and I normally hate cover bands.

Edited by sweetness

• 4 months later...

LOL @ all the Guns 2 Roses hate in this thread. The "Axl" from that band use to post in this section all the time, last I remember was him bragging about G2R being in a music video w/ Lil Wayne :lol:

I've only seen one GNR tribute band, Appetite For Destruction, and they were actually really good. Older guys, but they had all the same gear, their singer was great, and they stayed true to the songs. I had a blast at their show, and I normally hate cover bands.

Lol the Axl from that band still comes back from to this forum from time to time dude. Great to see the haters are still here, in the same place, doing the same thing....mmm

The Lil Wayne thing is still on ice at the moment. Since I posted that though we did another gig with Bumblefoot last October, did 4 US tours in California, Boston and New York including an appearance with Steel Panther in Hollywood at the House Of Blues, a few festivals and UK dates and GNR meets here and there which are all on our page. For a band that totally suck we totally get around a lot don't ya think? :D

Wasn't bragging about it back then but if you wanna see it that way then cupcake away. ;)

1380353_10151902327459591_1068194491_n.j

1013738_10151678399389591_207175152_n.jp

10411923_10152446306139591_3745392367091

Edited by G2R_AXL

Knockin On Heaven's Door

Lol

I actually knew them and i was at this show

The singer just went out to work a few years back in England, too bad

• 2 months later...

the G2R guy was bragging on facebook about being in the outside circle of Guns N' Roses, and was claiming he knew that Slash and Axl were going to reunite :lol:

No idea why i'm choosing to respond to this.... Nah I wouldn't call it bragging. And no I didn't say I knew they were going to reunite either. I hinted i'd been told something might be happening in 2016 and I was evasive as hell about it!! Outta circle of GN'R meaning I have friends that are involved in both versions of GN'R then yes that's true and it's been well documented since 2005 on Youtube and other social networks. Get over it dude!!! If you want to attempt to slate me then come over to Facebook and do it cos your clearly on my personal page!!!

Honestly you forum guys are the best keyboard ninjas in the world!! :D You'd never think we were all fans of the same band sometimes.

Edited by G2R_AXL