Skynyrd vs Rush

Aerosmith vs ZZ Top

Some of those are pretty darn hard! Others are easy as hell. For me:

- Stones

- Zeppelin

- AC/DC

- Beatles

- Floyd

- Van Halen (but I really don't like either)

- Skynyrd

- Aerosmith

Edited by username

Voted GNR and they are currently ahead.

I know the Stones have done a lot for music and are pioneers but they are nothing compared to Guns N' Roses.

You`re joking right ?

Not at all. When I see Keith come up with solos's like shackler's, sweet child and Twat, or Mick can sing and write like like Axl then maybe I will change my mind.

Voted GNR because of personal taste. But honestly stones should win. They're a much bigger name. And how many bands did GNR influence? :huh:

They should, but I don't care about The Rolling Stones much. I respect them and all, but not a fan of theirs.

I voted GNR because that is who I like the best. I really don't how GNR is winning, especially when they are against the Rolling Stones. Wouldn't it have been better if it was Stones vs Zeppelin?

The Rolling Stones vs. The Beatles.

I think the latter will win anyways.

I know the Stones have done a lot for music and are pioneers but they are nothing compared to Guns N' Roses.

You`re joking right ?

Not at all. When I see Keith come up with solos's like shackler's, sweet child and Twat, or Mick can sing and write like like Axl then maybe I will change my mind.

Opinions can be very funny sometimes come back when GNR releases as much quality albums as Stones and will be half as influential as Mick & Co especially considering GNR`s current state

Edited by Son of a Guns

You`re joking right ?

Opinions can be very funny sometimes come back when GNR releases as much quality albums as Stones and will be half as influential as Mick & Co especially considering GNR`s current state

Look I never said The Stones are not influential. I actually love the Stones but just because they have many more albums than GNR it doesn't make them an overall better band nor does it mean their material is better.

GNR would blow them off the stage if they ever toured together.

You`re joking right ?

Look I never said The Stones are not influential. I actually love the Stones but just because they have many more albums than GNR it doesn't make them an overall better band nor does it mean their material is better.

GNR would blow them off the stage if they ever toured together.

OK each to his own

You`re joking right ?

I am a big fan of yours bro, but the Stones pretty much begat Acca Dacca and Aerosmith and together, they pretty much begat GN'R. Despite what Jack Black thinks, they're probably bigger than Led Zep and better than the Beatles. Anyhow, I am not going to choose AC/DC or GN'R over each other, so I am not participating in this poll.

Personally, I choose not to participate in this poll.

I'm sorry but, Rolling Stones easily.

Look at the lineup though....

GnR vs Stones

Sabbath vs Zeppelin

AC//DC vs Kiss

Beatles vs Who

Metallica vs Pink Floyd

Crue vs Van Halen

Skynyrd vs Rush

Aerosmith vs ZZ Top

Some of those are pretty darn hard! Others are easy as hell. For me:

- Stones

- Zeppelin

- AC/DC

- Beatles

- Floyd

- Van Halen (but I really don't like either)

- Skynyrd

- Aerosmith

This vs thing is pointless, you can compare this, they all are great bands.