Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Do you think we would be better off if the nazis won?

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,212 posts
  • 29-May 04
Honest question.

Yea the killing of people by race was wrong , but I bet we would have been to mars like 15 years ago.
Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,616 posts
  • 25-November 02
Would you stay there?

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,714 posts
  • 13-August 11
No.

bionic56

bionic56

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • 05-June 07
No way, i would have been ok, blond,blue eyes but god it's great with have all kinds of races.

arnold layne

arnold layne

a creep in a t-shirt

• Supporters
  • 12,648 posts
  • 17-November 06
You are trying to hard now.

'Strangers passing in the street by chance two separate glances meet

And I am you and what I see is me.'

AlterL

AlterL

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • 06-October 12
No... just hell no!

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,459 posts
  • 12-December 08
I don't think Hitler would've been in charge of America but there was a real possibility of a Nazi Party taking over Congress during the Depression. Too easy to blame a group for why the country was in the pit.

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Unregistered
  • 7,212 posts
  • 29-May 04
its a honest question.

Nazi Germany had a lot of stuff going on. Not saying I agree with their views, but lets face it, they wanted more out of life then we do.
Posted Image

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,714 posts
  • 13-August 11

I don't think Hitler would've been in charge of America but there was a real possibility of a Nazi Party taking over Congress during the Depression. Too easy to blame a group for why the country was in the pit.

Communism would end up being the counter part to the Nazi Party. I think a Nazi victory would have spread Communism. A Nazi victory was really far fetched though. They'd have to win in the Soviet Union first and that was next to impossible.

arnold layne

arnold layne

a creep in a t-shirt

• Supporters
  • 12,648 posts
  • 17-November 06
Russians are brutal.

'Strangers passing in the street by chance two separate glances meet

And I am you and what I see is me.'

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,032 posts
  • 08-May 05
Hmmm treat question as serious r no?

No, we wouldn't be better off. The US already took their best scientists after the war anyway.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

Roush

Roush

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
  • 11-May 11

its a honest question.

Nazi Germany had a lot of stuff going on. Not saying I agree with their views, but lets face it, they wanted more out of life then we do.

We'd have Space Nazis, and probably a New World Order.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
- C.S. Lewis

#free_diceman

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,778 posts
  • 28-February 10
You know Thomas, you've got a point there. I mean, if the nazis had won it would be horrible, the extermination of millions of people. Actually I can't even imagine how different things could be now. But seeing how quickly Germany rose after the war it's a sign of what Germans can do. They were forced to pay for the damage caused and Germany was completely destroyed, but in the 60s, they were already economically well. And now they are the most important country in Europe again (despite British jealousy).

Edited by izzygirl, 12 January 2013 - 03:57 PM.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Roush

Roush

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
  • 11-May 11
It's bittersweet to concede, but Germany is vastly, economically superior to others countries. Including my own. And why is that?

They learn from mistakes.

They don't repeat the same mistakes we do, time and time again. Check out their education system. For university, they prepare their students with the old adage "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst". If I am not mistaken, students study for 4 years in the Major of their choice, followed by a mandatory 1-year education for an unglamorous, yet recession-proof job in the event the economy were to take.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
- C.S. Lewis

#free_diceman

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06
The Germans kicked the Roman Empire's ass. I have tremendous respect for the Germans, but their support of Hitler was a tragic misstep, a fatal moment of misguidedness on their part.
If I were ever to move to Europe, Germany would be among my Top 5 choices, with England, Ireland, Sweden and France being the others.
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users