Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Towelie

Anyone bothered checking out the post-Bach era Skid Row albums?

10 posts in this topic

They're doing a gig near where I live, but not sure if they're worth checking out since Bach left. I only have the first 3 SR albums and never bothered with the albums they did after he left.

Are they worth seeing live these days?

Only a casual listener to Skid Row, but didn't they have a falling out with Bach over opening up for Kiss, only to play for Kiss years later without Bach? If that was really the reason they parted ways with Bach then...lmao.

They're doing a gig near where I live, but not sure if they're worth checking out since Bach left. I only have the first 3 SR albums and never bothered with the albums they did after he left.

Same goes for me. I would go just for fun although I think there's only like 2 or 3 original members left.

Only a casual listener to Skid Row, but didn't they have a falling out with Bach over opening up for Kiss, only to play for Kiss years later without Bach? If that was really the reason they parted ways with Bach then...lmao.

That's when I last saw them, during the Kiss tour around 2001.

the last 2 skid row albums suck pretty bad. thickskin is an album where skid row tried to sound like some type of modern rock band, reminds me of matchbox 20 or three doors down.

the last album revolution per minute is worse than thickskin(which is saying something) this time they went with some post grunge sounding stuff mixed with some punk. and believe it or not a country sounding song that is laughably bad, and weird at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVx4Q09idpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqx8mQcQMQ

Bran, Johnny Solinger was a country singer before joining Skid Row, hence the reason for that disaster.

Bran, Johnny Solinger was a country singer before joining Skid Row, hence the reason for that disaster.

didnt know that, makes sense now :lol:

Is that like a chrome rim on their album cover lol?

i think so :lol:

i think it is better than the "thickskin" album cover

2123_skid_row_thickskin.jpg

Edited by bran

no clue :lol: it seems like after bach was out, the rest of the band just gave up.