GNR and Duff Mckagan's Twitters

jman2000

Go on the front page of mygnr. Look at the right where it has the updates.

why don't you stop being so fucking lazy and post the quotes, instead of expecting everyone else to jump through hoops to see the information you're talking about?

DuffMcKagan "@CodyPelton69: @DuffMcKagan GnR is shit. You're a hooray for tolerance!." Wanna get naked and cuddle, bro?

gunsnroses "@CodyPelton69: @DuffMcKagan GnR is shit. You're a hooray for tolerance!." Is "pelt on" really your name? #NameSaysItAll #IdiotOfTheDay

Edited by nambis

Go on the front page of mygnr. Look at the right where it has the updates.

why don't you stop being so fucking lazy and post the quotes, instead of expecting everyone else to jump through hoops to see the information you're talking about?

DuffMcKagan "@CodyPelton69: @DuffMcKagan GnR is shit. You're a hooray for tolerance!." Wanna get naked and cuddle, bro?

gunsnroses "@CodyPelton69: @DuffMcKagan GnR is shit. You're a hooray for tolerance!." Is "pelt on" really your name? #NameSaysItAll #IdiotOfTheDay

Hey i'm sorry man I don't have a twitter and don't know much about it, therefore that is why I posted this asking if anyone knew anything about it.

Hooray for tolerance!

Also Bumble said recently that Loaded's last album is killer. And i think he's right.

That's great that the new GNR members can tolerate the old ones. That is really cool for Bumblefoot to say that about Duff and his band. I think Bumblefoot is one of the best new GNR members he is a great player and a great guy.

Thats funny I was just talkin w someone about how Duff nBumble get along. Also was reading a quote about Tommy saying if he left Duff would take his place.

Oh really? That's pretty cool. GNR with Duff again... that'd be interesting maybe we would get some material that sounds a little bit like old GNR again then...

MSL claims Duff tried to rejoin he band numerous times, but Axl has shown a fierce loyalty to Tommy. Take that for what it's worth.

I like Tommy, but Duff returning would be huge for me, personally. It means we'd be thisclose to getting 60 percent of the classic lineup on the same stage as Gn'R (per Izzy's spot shows, lol).