AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it's very fucken cool that Axl is out and about these days. He definitely seems alot happier. For once he is being seen out in public whilst not touring. I think he has come to peace with certain things in his life, happy for him.

He didn't smile much at all during the 2006/07 tour or even the 2010 tour. We now know that 2008 was the worst year of Axl's life(as he said on stage) because of the mishandling of the record. Here's hoping for a new record this year...

He didn't smile much at all during the 2006/07 tour or even the 2010 tour. We now know that 2008 was the worst year of Axl's life(as he said on stage) because of the mishandling of the record. Here's hoping for a new record this year...

I wish he would talk about 2008 and the botched release a little more...With the silence he lets the public and media dictate bullshit and assumptions as facts.

Wonder if Axl and the former POTUS met up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2261981/Golden-Globes-2013-Bill-Clinton-heads-party-Kate-Hudson.html

I don't think the cane was because he was trying to pull the pimp look off. There's prob. more photos from inside the party. Not much mention on an Axl sighting on Twitter, but a mention here and there.

I wish he would talk about 2008 and the botched release a little more...With the silence he lets the public and media dictate bullshit and assumptions as facts.

Same. But I think someone asked something similar in the Axl chats and Axl replied along the lines of "couldn't speak about it because it may have jeopardized whatever was going on at the time". That probably may apply now as the label might make things even harder for him if he speaks publicly. I wish he would speak more about the release of Chidem also.

Not criticizing him or anything... but doesn't it looks like he got botox done again?

I wouldn't rule it out.

Not criticizing him or anything... but doesn't it looks like he got botox done again?

Seems like nothing has changed here since I was gone. :popcorn:

Maybe HTGTH would be more suited for you? This forum actually encourages free thinking and doesn't punish people for making harmless observations.

I don't like his pimp mcdaddy accessories, but generally, he HAS to be in a better place now than before. He isn't scared of showing a little of his age anymore! All the plastic surgery of the early 00's was quite ridiculous, but also very understandable considering everything. My props to you Axl. Be happy, love your music, peace!

Seems like nothing has changed here since I was gone. :popcorn:

Nope nothing has changed. Still tons of cupcakes around here.

Shitty cupcakes.. On the other hand, what would be life like without them? :laugh: