AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell ?? What is he somekind of dress up doll, hes 50 years old!! How do you think he should look??

Bon Jovi...Anthony Kiedis...whatever....

If there are comments about how Axl looks, and they are negative, then it's because Axl doesn't look "right". Medication, not working on it, the knife...it doesn't matter really. The bottom line is that he doesn't look the way Axl Rose should look. Period. Take that as an opinion, but who ever imagined, back in 1993, that this is what they'd see from Axl Rose in 2012??? Not many people, I'm sure.

If he looked the part, people would comment on his attire, or hair, or something....not his fat face...which he obviously has. I have no idea how that is supposed to go unlooked by commenters on here....

have u ever thought that the reason axl has calmed down a bit since 06 is because he's taking meds...or at least he was in 10, got fat and can't lose weight now ?

im 23 and about 2 years ago i started taking lot's of meds due to chronic pain...i quit all that crap early 2012, but by then i had gained 65 pounds...im still trying to get rid of that

While I have no idea what Axl has in his medicine cabinet, I do think that it is highly probable that he is on some type of pain / anxiety / depression medication.

I say this from personal experience because I know several people who have similar side-effects that he seems to share. Honestly, I have no idea why some of you are ripping him just because he doesn't look the way that you think he should. You should be glad that he's out there, looking happy, and not locked away in his Malibu estate. This is a good thing, guys. Focus on the positive and not the stupid shit.

is that sasha in the back of the limo with him?

Yes,

If you watch the videos (there are two videos), you can see Vanessa, Vanessa's boyfriend and Sasha. Sasha isn't dating Axl. She is just a friend of Vanessa's.

Here is the second video showing all these people

Always great to see Axl out n' about, and looking content. Some people here really need to just give up on rock and roll, and move over to a Taylor Swift message board. The nitpicking about a how a 50-year-old man looks is childlike. He looks just fine.

An obvious observation is an obvious observation. He has aged the most drastically of the other guys, even Adler. Especially surprising with him being the cleanest drug and party wise.

I mean Duff changed pretty drastically too, but for the better imho. More fit and less bloated.

It just seems like the cheeseburgers, botox and hair plugs backfired on him immensely.

BUT, I honestly wouldn't even give a fuck either way if it had no affect on his performance. But apparently, it does...

An obvious observation is an obvious observation. He has aged the most drastically of the other guys, even Adler. Especially surprising with him being the cleanest drug and party wise.

I mean Duff changed pretty drastically too, but for the better imho. More fit and less bloated.

It just seems like the cheeseburgers, botox and hair plugs backfired on him immensely.

BUT, I honestly wouldn't even give a fuck either way if it had no affect on his performance. But apparently, it does...

Said it all...