Powerage

SONOFABITCH

Why did you lock my thread. I didn't tell you to lock my thread. The other mods haven't replied yet. And to suggest a MYGNR mod never got backstage in the history of MYGNR is BS. Eric, Madison, GG never got backstage??? What about Montrealler and the ever vivacious Zint??? You are not to touch my threads. Don't be so cowardly.

No idea why it was locked honestly it's a legit question I figure.

I was not working here when I went backstage, alot of fans get backstage really.

Also I might add if a mod got backstage was it from the camp or on their own? I mean alot of fans get back on their own, and since mods are fans ....

Powerage is simply saying that the forum is not offered passes. I don't think that none of them have never been Backstage, but I don't think it is because what they do here

The thing is this, if a mod goes backstage it DOES NOT MEAN the camp controls the forum as was put in your head. I gave out extra passes before to regular members here at this forum on a few occasions, they enjoyed it and that was the end of it. No one from the camp ever told anyone not to say or do something before, during or after these backstage things.

Edited by gunsguy

Eric and Montrealer have been backstage (before 2012).

High was backstage in Australia (before 2012).

GG has been backstage (before 2012), but not as a mod, as a forum member.

I don't know if Madison ever made it backstage, but I do know she was turned away at Madison Square Garden, when she tried to get backstage (before 2012).

Some say it was at that point that she turned against nuGnR. :shrugs: I dunno (just sayin').

Eric has gotten a few forum members backstage (before 2012)...that's how GG got in.

I could have got in if I had been at certain shows with Eric and Monty, but I would have passed the privilege on to a forum member.Perhaps someone who had travelled a great distance to be there.

I've stated it before, I'm not a backstage kinda guy. It's not my thing.

Standing around fawning over a rock star doesn't appeal to me.

I got Alice Cooper's autograph at a record signing a long time ago...mission accomplished, I'm good.

No current mod/admin has been backstage in 2012.

I hereby relinquish any potential future (if any) backstage pass offered to me, to a deserving Mygnr forum fan who happens to be at the show. :)

Ummm...Slash or Ace Frehley I might reconsider, but I don't see that happening. :tongue2:

Didn't mean to make it seem like I was jumping down your throat or anything. Those types of threads always descend into some big bitchfest about how over-privledged the mods are and whatnot, so I was just being proactive. Didn't think you'd get that upset over it since I did still answer your question...

I can say though, I never, ever, heard of a MyGnR admin/mod/member getting backstage because of special favours or kissing band ass.

HTGTH and MyGnR, both recognized huge fan forums were acknowledged at past shows (on an admin level), if you were in the right place at the right time, you got to go along for the ride if given the nod.

Madison's crap about "party passes" for favours was...and still is, utter garbage.

Could someone please tell me why my topic on Madison was practically immediately locked? I wasn't able to post any questions after some did respond...

Because the question in your topic has been asked dozens of times in dozens of threads with the same title (or similar), the admins want to move on from it.

Search the forum if you want to know about her...I suggest Dust n Bones.

I realize that Powerage and Zint have already clarified this, but I wanted to back up what they're both saying and just say that I've never been backstage or anything either. We don't get any perks or anything related to the band. I think that whole thing started almost as a joke years ago and some people still think it's true.