Guns official page 1 hour down!!!"

rosesforcure

Facebook official page calls shutdown for one hour sunday night 21 for 1 hour www gnr.com Maintenance reasons. Hope a bomb new is coming and

we wake up on Monday with surprises!

Sure not but itd be cool!

Who gives a f**k? No one goes to that useless site anyway.

Bomb new? What in the hell are you talking about?

Facebook official page calls shutdown for one hour sunday night 21 for 1 hour www gnr.com Maintenance reasons. Hope a bomb new is coming and

hey! fuck you and you negativity, this guy is sharing what he saw of facebook and he is hoping to hear news. I don't know about you, but i learned who Dj Ashba was from the news section of gunsnroses.com

Though I am skeptical about anything happening, it is also strange to announce on Facebook about an hour-long maintenance outage.....But I suppose they haven't had much to announce lately. Might as well stay positive about it though right?

They probably announced it because they know every time the site goes down people act like it's gonna be the biggest thing since sliced bread :tongue2:

I go just to rip apart that douchebag fernando