Tomahawk "Oddfellows" Album Preview

realpoti

It's pretty decent. Nice sound. Not as manic as the first two, not as far out as 3rd. I like it when Patton decides to rock out.

I wish he could do that more often.

Stone Letter and South Paw are like Rape this Day. Patton does spend a lot of his time doing other things but when he gets round to doing a more rock record it's normally pretty great.

It's pretty decent. Nice sound. Not as manic as the first two, not as far out as 3rd. I like it when Patton decides to rock out.

I wish he could do that more often.

Stone Letter and South Paw are like Rape this Day. Patton does spend a lot of his time doing other things but when he gets round to doing a more rock record it's normally pretty great.

I like your sig, hahaha.

Seems like a classic Tomahawk record.

It has all the rockers Oddfellows, Stone Letter, White Hat/ Black Hat, South Paw (classic Patton, can't wait to see him shadow boxing live), Typhoon.

Then the throw backs to FNM ballads IOU, Baby Let's Play. Waratorium is a masterpiece. Then there's some songs that take longer but end up kicking ass or being sick like Choke Neck.

• 2 years later...

Im gonna get this and dig out the first 3 cds.

Leave Anonymous for last. It's too weird (in a good way) even for their standards, people usually don't get it at its first listening.

Bumping this thread because I just started listening to Tomahawk and actually started with Anonymous. 5 tracks in and I love it and can't wait to listen again.

• Like 1