Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the youtube info:

"Appetite For Democracy" 3D Concert Film is scheduled for worldwide release in Cinemas,TV Broadcast and DVD release in 2013 . GNR's first Live Concert Home Video -DVD release in over 20 Years ! Produced by Barry Summers

I hope this is the start of a productive year.

from the youtube info:

"Appetite For Democracy" 3D Concert Film is scheduled for worldwide release in Cinemas,TV Broadcast and DVD release in 2013 . GNR's first Live Concert Home Video -DVD release in over 20 Years ! Produced by Barry Summers

I hope this is the start of a productive year.

Amazing news!!

that drum kit just sounds too weak for GNR, sounds bad imo. Also, Axl needs some voice training, that mickey mouse voice is just bad.

This seems to be a mono mix, perhaps the real deal will sound better.

you see those strippers on stage? that's INTEGRITY. something slash will NEVER have. fuck the haters, axl is on top, 2013 is the year gnr will take over the world!1!

Leave Slash out of this. 2013 will be a good year! :rofl-lol:

Guest GNR Meow

Unfortunately Axl's voice isn't the strongest there. Some parts sounded pretty awesome though!

I've been wondering if he has got false teeth now.

Innane,erroneous Idiot wind alert

Guest GNR Meow

Unfortunately Axl's voice isn't the strongest there. Some parts sounded pretty awesome though!

I've been wondering if he has got false teeth now.

Innane,erroneous Idiot wind alert

you see those strippers on stage? that's INTEGRITY. something slash will NEVER have. fuck the haters, axl is on top, 2013 is the year gnr will take over the world!1!

Yes,and some may unexpectedly actually appreciate this.

If those strippers equal integrity, does the girl dancing topless on the stage with Slash during PC last year equal fake integrity, since she had fake tits?

Guest GNR Meow

If those strippers equal integrity, does the girl dancing topless on the stage with Slash during PC last year equal fake integrity, since she had fake tits?

Fake integrity but real incontinence.

I don't care if Axl's vocals aren't in perfect form, after the 2010 tour does anyone expect that? He sounds worn out in the chorus but the rest is pretty good.

Check this out and ignore the idiotic crowd..

Hes getting into it