Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

Well it looks phony to me - unless it's registered outside Calif. I can only find:

Entity Name: UZI SUICIDE FILMS, INC. Entity Number: C1836148 Date Filed: 08/03/1992 Status: SUSPENDED Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA Entity Address: 11355 W OLYMPIC BLVD Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90064 Agent for Service of Process: RICHARD FELDSTEIN Agent Address: % SIEGEL & FELDSTEIN, 1990 BUNDY DR #590 Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90025

My guess is UZI Suicide had a name change to UZI Suicide Films and then suspended operations. It is suspended so it legally can't be doing business - at least without corporate protection. I guess they could pull some de facto or de jure status but doubtful.

So does this mean he has the right to remove videos?

Well it looks phony to me - unless it's registered outside Calif. I can only find:

Entity Name: UZI SUICIDE FILMS, INC. Entity Number: C1836148 Date Filed: 08/03/1992 Status: SUSPENDED Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA Entity Address: 11355 W OLYMPIC BLVD Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90064 Agent for Service of Process: RICHARD FELDSTEIN Agent Address: % SIEGEL & FELDSTEIN, 1990 BUNDY DR #590 Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90025

My guess is UZI Suicide had a name change to UZI Suicide Films and then suspended operations. It is suspended so it legally can't be doing business - at least without corporate protection. I guess they could pull some de facto or de jure status but doubtful.

So does this mean he has the right to remove videos?

Well, it looks like UZI SuicidAL LLC is completely made up. If it is, then there's a whole bunch of questions and possibilities.

I just got home from the office so I'm not going to go on some legal diatribe - but if it is made up, then technically he has no standing to send a demand to YouTube on behalf of GN'R. But on a practical note, the material is infringing on copyright and he's not bringing financial harm to GNR (or financial gain to himself) by sending some fake demand letter off to YouTube, so I can't see any parties getting in a knot about it.

Edited by hellobeatle

Well Uzi Suicide is dead. His name isn't even that. It's Uzi Suicidal. I will post our emails here. He hasn't answering back since I asked him who he's representing.

Me: May I ask why my video on YouTube was taken down and who you are representing?

Thanks

Him: it is not your content to put up. you did not create the content nor did you pay for the content to be created. Therefore you do not have the right to put the content up on your youtube channel. It is property of Guns N Roses.

Me: Why is there another video just like mine and that one isn't taken down? It is called fair use my friend. I claim no ownership at all just sharing the video with others. You are not representing Guns N' Roses in any way because others have informed me of you.

Him: your friends are misinformed. just because you claim no ownership does not give you the right to do whatever you want with content you do not own.

you need to read up on the basic laws of copyright.

if you care to send me the link to the other video i will have it down in 5 minutes

Me: All you have to do us type in Guns N' Roses better official video. And you never answered who you are representing.

Well Uzi Suicide is dead. His name isn't even that. It's Uzi Suicidal. I will post our emails here. He hasn't answering back since I asked him who he's representing.

PM me all the info that you have. I run a law office out here in Metro Boston and I'll run his name through the corporate databases. Maybe get a fix on his personnel details too.

PM me all the info that you have. I run a law office out here in Metro Boston and I'll run his name through the corporate databases. Maybe get a fix on his personnel details too.

Thank you very much. It's nice to know people like you here on mygnr exist! :)

Thats awesome. :popcorn:

we will finally know once and for all, if warchild is a he or a she :D

• Like 1

Jesus fuckin Christ that guy has had thousands, if not tens of thousands of Guns' videos taken down. *mutters obscenities*

Is he just some random guy that is busting balls or is he doing it for legal reasons?

Some of the stuff he had taken down didn't need to be taken down is all I'm sayin. I mean c'mon, the instrumental Welcome to the Jungle rehearsal (prior to some recent tour) didn't need to be taken down. That's just such bullshit. I understand that certain gigs and certain footage has to remain in the vault, but rehearsal footage?! Really? Filmed with bumblefoot's shitty laptop web cam and distorted audio. We can't have that even?? Pisses me off.

If he isnt official in any way how does he get videos taken down?

Just reports them as copyright infringement of Uzi Suicidal. Well it seems he can't answer me when I asked him about who he is representing, so obviously not GNR. YouTube needs to crack down on these assholes and ban them.

Has there been any attempt ever to message Youtube regarding this guy?

Maybe he is just some dude who likes taking down videos to piss people off and knows that Youtube won't question the copyright claims because they are really cautious when handling that kind of stuff? That is my theory personally.

Has there been any attempt ever to message Youtube regarding this guy?

Maybe he is just some dude who likes taking down videos to piss people off and knows that Youtube won't question the copyright claims because they are really cautious when handling that kind of stuff? That is my theory personally.

I agree.