Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

The son of a bitch managed to suspend my NuGNR YouTube account. There were great videos, with more than 200 thousand views. Motherfucker.

File a complaint with youtube and say your account was hacked. You didn't know anything about the video.

you mean do an Axl? :)

Who is this Larsen person? He is followed on Twitter by Dj, members of Team Brazil etc. Have we finally secured the identity of Warchild?

Who is this Larsen person? He is followed on Twitter by Dj, members of Team Brazil etc. Have we finally secured the identity of Warchild?

Matt Larsen may just be another alias of "his." If that's the case it's not a real person. If it is an actual person then it's not Warchild.

Anyway, I didn't know about all this stuff. I think one of my old GN'R videos from years ago - which got taken down and got my account suspended forever! back then it wasn't a "three strikes policy," you could get suspended instantly - was taken down because of Uzi Suicide. I had done a fanmade music video for Better in 2006 and it got pulled almost instantly and my account became forever inaccessible and I lost all my cool videos (some of which I didn't have hard copy backups of :( ). Could be wrong though. Might have been something else infringing, but I doubt it. Especially since all my fan-edits were considered fair use under most standards of YouTube.

If we can prove this guy isn't legit, anyone who's had videos pulled from YouTube can contest it and have the accounts reinstated. It's a whole lot of work and first you have to prove he's misrepresenting himself, but if anyone truly cares enough to recover a suspended account, that's your first step. Then all you have to do is file some paperwork with YouTube which can probably be done online. Check their FAQ.

Matt Larsen may just be another alias of "his." If that's the case it's not a real person. If it is an actual person then it's not Warchild.

Would the band really approve of somebody so psychotic? If you read the Twitter, Matt Larsen appears to be a legit person. Perhaps the suspicion it directly involved Warchild was wrong? Maybe Warchild only alerts this Matt person to GNR videos that infringes on whatever policy they operate?

It's been widely speculated that Warchild's people (by 'people' I'm referring to the many personalities existent within her head and not real human beings) are responsible for Uzi Suicidal and its war on all things GNR video.

Is there any real evidence pointing towards that? I remember that Sailaway/warchild person was always giving people here shit about downloading leaks and whatnot and was always at the defense of UziSuicidal saying it was legit but who knows if he/she is actually behind it? Edited by WhazUp

Could very well be. I have no idea. I didn't even know about this til I saw somebody post about it yesterday. Do you have his Twitter URL?

The Twitter account of Larsen is in amongst the pages of this topic.

People can claim to be anyone on YT without a shred of proof. I've had a few videos taken down over the years. If you don't want to risk a YT account just to share some new leaked clips, try LiveLeak or some other off the radar video sites. They'll get taken down eventually as well, but not as fast.

It's been widely speculated that Warchild's people (by 'people' I'm referring to the many personalities existent within her head and not real human beings) are responsible for Uzi Suicidal and its war on all things GNR video.

100% FALSE. No connection to warchild at all.

I think Larsen is working for GN'R. GN'R probably hire him, a third party, on the premise that ifGN'R deleted stuff themselves Axl could face an Ulrich v Napster style fan back-clash. That is my theory and I am sticking to it until proved otherwise.

Warchild?

Actually, I think this is the right answer.

The only person in here defending the account (GNR Meow) turned out to be warchild in the end too. :lol:

I told everybody here that that account, along with various others, were warchild and was basically told to stfu. :lol:

Warchild?

Actually, I think this is the right answer.

The only person in here defending the account (GNR Meow) turned out to be warchild in the end too. :lol:

sorry, i meant who is warchild? a user from here?

She is a crazy woman who is obsessed with Axl. By crazy I don't mean Thomas Meadows crazy, but actually literally crazy.

She has been banned from most GnR forum around on multiple occassions. Even from HTGTH.

She has posted on this forum under numerous accounts - most recently the Meow one, and as Sailway - where she pretented to be a man. She also had a female account that was "dating" sailway.....as well as other accounts that tried to prove that sailway was a real person and not her!!!!!!!!

Sometimes she'll have 3-4 accounts going at once and will hold conversations with herself and her alt accounts........and, I kid you not, even have fake arguments between them!!!!!

She will also send you the most crazy and disturbing PMs.

• Like 2