Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jason Newsted on Rock Star Supernova: "GNR and Cre are Hollywood Fakes"

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,614 posts
  • 14-August 07

C'mon man like the Black album it ain't the first four but its still an awesome metal album . Load and Reload on the other hand, especially the first one. Yeesh.

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,369 posts
  • 09-March 08

C'mon man like the Black album it ain't the first four but its still an awesome metal album . Load and Reload on the other hand, especially the first one. Yeesh.

i honestly hate the album, outside of the unforgiven.

shallan_zps2f2c7265.jpg

“Ah, the outdoors,' Shallan said. 'I visited that mythical place once.” 

magisme

magisme

All Trickery

• Supporters
  • 7,481 posts
  • 04-January 12

Jason Newsted. lol

For a terrorist, Amir really is a good looking guy

He can blow up my p**** any time

*KABOOM!*

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,614 posts
  • 14-August 07

Are you sure its just not a hate of what it represented at the time that's manifested itself into you blocking the album out?

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,369 posts
  • 09-March 08

Are you sure its just not a hate of what it represented at the time that's manifested itself into you blocking the album out?

nope, i honestly just dont like the songs. i like alot of bands that changed styles.its just the black album, just sounds hollow. the song the unforgiven is the exception, i think that song is one of the best songs they ever did.

shallan_zps2f2c7265.jpg

“Ah, the outdoors,' Shallan said. 'I visited that mythical place once.” 

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
  • 12-August 12

Load > > > > Black Album ReLoad had few great songs as well

Formerly known as Son of a gun

jimb0

jimb0

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts
  • 04-April 05

Metallica and GNR my two favorite bands as a kid.  I don't agree with Jason... I found his... 'We did Sell Out... Every Seat in the Stadium" Comment to be pretty lame.  I respect him for leaving Metallica because they wouldn't let him do his own projects, but they wouldn't let him write either. 

As for that video of James, ain't bad compared to Axl's Rant about him.

fuck     been at work all day , could some one please Piss on Me ???

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

I'm I the only one that loves load and reload?

Allen8R

Allen8R

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • 31-January 05

Anthony Morgan of Metal Forces recently conducted an interview with former METALLICA, VOIVOD and FLOTSAM AND JETSAM bassist and current NEWSTED frontman Jason Newsted. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

[...]

On ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA:

Jason: “If you think about that one, you’ve got the two biggest Hollywood rock star bands involved with a guy from the purest metal band. You’ve got GUNS ‘N ROSES, which is so much fakey, Hollywood stuff. You’ve then got MÖTLEY CRÜE which is even more fakey, Hollywood stuff, and then you’ve got real metal. It was not easy to get them to come to rehearsals, or even play songs. We only got to have like five rehearsals in the entire existence of the band. That’s not the way I do things. I work hard and I practise hard, and I always have. I don’t do that kind of Hollywood shit, man. [laughs]“
Full int: http://playadelnacho...em-when-i-left/

LMFAO!  Calls MC and GNR fake.  Does Rock Star Supernova.  What a fucking wanker.

I got a kick out of the first one they did, they were advertising Gilby as the Ex guitarist for Guns N' Roses.  

Posted Image

"Thanks, but I'm not God. If I was God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer". -W. Axl Rose

Black Roses

Black Roses

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • 06-April 12

MC is a shitty glam band.

HOBShow20012_zps9308362c.jpg

useyorappetite

useyorappetite

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 01-January 13

Metallica and GNR my two favorite bands as a kid.  I don't agree with Jason... I found his... 'We did Sell Out... Every Seat in the Stadium" Comment to be pretty lame.  I respect him for leaving Metallica because they wouldn't let him do his own projects, but they wouldn't let him write either. 

As for that video of James, ain't bad compared to Axl's Rant about him.

Why did axl call the guy a racist?! That's just dumb. especially from axl.

Edited by useyorappetite, 05 April 2013 - 02:35 AM.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,614 posts
  • 14-August 07

I think in Mick Wall's book on them, Enter Night, James had a "dey tek our jebs" incident with Mick and it almost burst out into a fight. Axl's rant was because apparently James didn't want Body Count supporting or something wasn't it?

You bastards!

EvH

EvH

Dr. Feelgood

• Supporters
  • 1,311 posts
  • 27-May 11

MC is a shitty glam band.

Tommy and Mick are great. I agree Vince sucks, but Shout at The Devil, Dr. Feelgood and the S/t record are awesome.

mygnrforum n°1 Queen Fan

queen___1976__2_by_felipemuve-d6fxokp.pn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users