Axl's history of personal hints regarding a song/or concept on the next album, in the previous album.

Guest NGOG

4kelh3.jpg

Tried to get image better again.

Adding this results with the previously, we've got:

This street has been ............. u ......... the .....

interest r.............................................pr.........

........ct...............................................cu..........

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl has voiced his displeasure with the CD booklet before. It's sloppy and he considered it unfinished. I think all the hints in the previous ones are really fascinating. But given the way CD was put out, I'm not sure any hints even made it in there. Also, like with AFD, UYI and TSI, you don't really get the hint until you know what it leads up to. At most it gives us a line from an unreleased song.

It is. I completely understood where Axl came from on that, and it does lead me to believe he was right about the sabotage to a point. You wait 15 years to release a new record and can't even get a spellcheck on the booklet?

I ponder What was going on behind the scenes there. No way Axl would have intentionally released that.

Its simple as soon as the label got the Best buy deal dropped the ball and went on vacay. Just emailed some stuff to best buy and took a flight to cabo. Supposedly there was a perfectly good booklet to use but they just sent that one.

It's not common knowledge. If you read interview with the band members, they have no idea what that means. Members here made the discover on November 2008. Seriously.

what interviews? link please?

I think part of that was directed at the band so that makes sense.

BTW i meant the actual zodiac code.

Its simple as soon as the label got the Best buy deal dropped the ball and went on vacay. Just emailed some stuff to best buy and took a flight to cabo. Supposedly there was a perfectly good booklet to use but they just sent that one.

Did they say anything about the booklet that was "perfectly good" ?

It's not common knowledge. If you read interview with the band members, they have no idea what that means. Members here made the discover on November 2008. Seriously.

what interviews? link please?

I think part of that was directed at the band so that makes sense.

BTW i meant the actual zodiac code.

I'm not sure of links, but people have asked Slash and he said it meant something to Axl I believe but he had no idea.