dress2j.jpg

C.

dress5.jpg

D.

dress6x.jpg

E.

dress8.jpg

E.

There is this party I'm going to and I have to look incredible (For reasons I can't say lol) So, which on do you like?

Edited by bellastar2355

Guest bellastar2355

You should edit the original post to make it clearer which picture corresponds to each letter. For anybody that's dumb like me.. the letters are BELOW the pictures.

you're right... I got confused too lol .... fixed! :shades:

Guest bellastar2355

C probably. Can't go wrong with Black.

BTW: Why do they all have such a similar style? Are you just having trouble choosing the colour/pattern?

Well I wanted sexy but not too crazy, and these were the only ones I thought had the look I was going for ....

Edited by bellastar2355

None. They aren't sexy, they're slutty. There's a big difference. Not that there's anything wrong with that it just depends what look you're going for and a sexy dress sends out a very different dress to a slutty one. One means you look sexy and stylish, the other cheap and common.

Of those? C

But they're all fairly trashy-looking, sorry :shrugs: A and E are particularly awful, they look far too much like lingerie.

If you want to look sexy but classy, a good rule of thumb is that if you're wearing a tight top, you go looser on the bottom, or vice versa. So you could go for a crop top with a flowy skirt, or a loose top with a pencil skirt (or a dress that fits either style). Or, if you're going fitted all over (fitted, not so *tight*) then maybe a more modest cut, rather than showing cleavage/shoulders etc as well. How about these types of outfits, for ideas?

mila-kunis-3.jpg

21402-black-1.jpg_9_large.jpg

2c9ee0f33e58271147ab3257ed5f1b80.jpg

C probably. Can't go wrong with Black.

BTW: Why do they all have such a similar style? Are you just having trouble choosing the colour/pattern?

Well I wanted sexy but not too crazy, and these were the only ones I thought had the look I was going for ....

Well I guess that style of dress would work best if you have a hour-glass figure so I'm just going to assume that you have the figure for it. If those are your only options then I would go for C. Considering amount of cleavage the dress seems to show off, I would probably top it off with a lace cropped jacket to make it less trashy and more classy. :)

None. They aren't sexy, they're slutty. There's a big difference. Not that there's anything wrong with that it just depends what look you're going for and a sexy dress sends out a very different dress to a slutty one. One means you look sexy and stylish, the other cheap and common.

Yeah they are fairly hoey but the curves on that birds arse could derail a train! :lol:

Of those? C

But they're all fairly trashy-looking, sorry :shrugs: A and E are particularly awful, they look far too much like lingerie.

If you want to look sexy but classy, a good rule of thumb is that if you're wearing a tight top, you go looser on the bottom, or vice versa. So you could go for a crop top with a flowy skirt, or a loose top with a pencil skirt (or a dress that fits either style). Or, if you're going fitted all over (fitted, not so *tight*) then maybe a more modest cut, rather than showing cleavage/shoulders etc as well. How about these types of outfits, for ideas?

mila-kunis-3.jpg

21402-black-1.jpg_9_large.jpg

2c9ee0f33e58271147ab3257ed5f1b80.jpg

I 100% agree!

Why is it only the girls on here that decide that it looks slutty/trashy etc? For god sake, you're more judgemental than men sometimes.

I like the dresses I picked, fuck you.

Edit: There's more to looking slutty, in my opinion, than the way you dress. It's more about the way you act than anything.

Fuck you all.

Edited by Aaron_H