Can someone help me pick out a dress?

Guest bellastar2355

This thread is awesome. It's basically a bunch of women being catty and high-fiving each other in equal measure

All what matters Bellastar, if you feel good in it, accesoires it, you probably look great.

So how about the shoes? :lol:

We also have to talk about how she should wear her hair, what makeup to put on and pick the fragrance.

Keep Miser out of this.

And what moustache to have. Don't forget the moustache.

... Especially when the OP (nor anybody else) really even asked your opinion on the quality of the dresses. She asked you to pick one, not offer a critique based on the company's name and/or pricing structure.

+1

I was gonna say, why are we harassing the poor girl on her fashion sense when she just asked us to PICK a dress from the selection that she provided in the OP. But looking her recent posts, it seems that she doesn't mind... so whatever.

Except that this is an INTERNET FORUM, where topics posted generate DISCUSSION. Usually after you state WHAT you think, a justification as to WHY follows. This is really the last time I'm going to say this. Unfortunately it appears that many posters here are incapable of reading so things need to be stated multiple times to get a simple point across. :rolleyes:

Just in case you missed my FIRST post (which I assume is the case as you wouldn't have made the above comment if you had), here it is AGAIN:

None. They aren't sexy, they're slutty. There's a big difference. Not that there's anything wrong with that it just depends what look you're going for and a sexy dress sends out a very different message to a slutty one. One means you look sexy and stylish, the other cheap and common.

Wow... okay...

I humbly apologies if I have offended you in any way with my comment. I did not write it with that intention. In fact it was not directed solely at you but also at other posters who had previously called the dress selection in the OP as "cheap", "slutty", "trashy", etc.

That being said, I stand by what I have stated in the post. I believe that several posters here (including yourself) have been very harsh towards the OP in regards to her fashion sense. In an earlier post even I hinted in an unintentional way that I thought that the dresses were "trashy". I am well aware that this is an internet form and that you are free to state your opinions as you may (I'm not an idiot, I know the rules of a forum). I'm not a mod so it's not like I can stop you doing so either, nor am I trying to. I just made that comment with the hope that the posters would at least take the OP into consideration before using harsh terminology. The OP in this case is being a good sport so I guess she doesn't mind either way.

BTW, I had read your first post (I have read the entire thread) but the comment wasn't directed just at you. I didn't state your name in my comment nor did I reply to your post so I don't know where you got the impression that it was a barb against you personally.

<_<

Edited by KiraMPD

• 1 year later...

Unless OP is man picking sexy dress for wife/sister then topic is really silly. :rofl-lol: And irregar. :angry:

I remember you doing this!

Not my favorite work of yours but still great :lol:

Edited by Gia

• 1 month later...