Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What's wrong with this thread?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,322 posts
  • 10-May 08
The "Why do you support Nu-GNR" thread. It displays like it has zero views, trqster had the last reply, and is low on the page, but if you click on it you can see I just replied so it should be at the top. We got a forum glitch?

Posted Image

Edited by bacardimayne, 06 February 2013 - 06:05 PM.

dQOAHSG.png

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,942 posts
  • 28-January 11
No, that's because it's been moved to Dust N' Bones.

qlq4.jpg

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,322 posts
  • 10-May 08
Dust N Bones still exists? lol

dQOAHSG.png

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 14,179 posts
  • 17-February 06

No, that's because it's been moved to Dust N' Bones.

This. When we move a thread there is an option to leave a link to the new location, so we don't get an influx of "why did you delete my thread?" threads. However on the new version of the forum there is no longer a notification that you're being transferred to a moved thread when you click it.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x3 | Norway | Wales | N. Ireland | England x4 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia

Maiden England 2014: Poznan | Norrköping | Bergen | Luxembourg | Arras | Knebworth

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,322 posts
  • 10-May 08
Ahhhhhhhhh

This is the first time I've actually seen a moved thread with the link still on the old page since the update. Looks a lot different now. My bad.

What's the criteria for a thread being moved into DNB? Seems there are a lot of decent threads from the past month in there.

dQOAHSG.png

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 14,179 posts
  • 17-February 06
Generally, anything that has been discussed before when an older thread could've been bumped instead of making a new thread.

Before anyone asks, no we don't go looking for a thread before we move something to DNB, but obviously the topic of the current band's biggest misstep has been discussed before.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x3 | Norway | Wales | N. Ireland | England x4 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia

Maiden England 2014: Poznan | Norrköping | Bergen | Luxembourg | Arras | Knebworth

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,322 posts
  • 10-May 08
Seems to be a bit of a strange policy. There's hardly ever anything new to talk about in GNR world, so the same things are always going to be brought up every few months. Is the mods' ideal view of the GNR section a collection of threads made in 2003-10 with 300 pages each?

dQOAHSG.png

ManetsBR

ManetsBR

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 6,622 posts
  • 27-July 09
There should be only Discussion and News, rather than Dn'N, Attitude, and Dn'B. What's the point of the "DISCUSSION"?

fQfYl0l.jpg

The last beautiful free soul on this planet

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 28,673 posts
  • 10-July 07
You can still discuss things when the thread is in Dust N' Bones.

highvoltage ruined my signature

:max: 

ManetsBR

ManetsBR

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 6,622 posts
  • 27-July 09
It's way easier to discuss stuff when they're on the same place, just saying...
I used to have to refresh two pages, D&N and Anything Goes. Now it's almost the double.

fQfYl0l.jpg

Rustycage

Rustycage

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,666 posts
  • 23-March 04
Hasn't everything already been discussed before? I'm just wondering what ISN'T a topic that belongs in Dust N Bones?

*Locked*

3325a15.gif

Facekicker

Facekicker

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,144 posts
  • 02-March 06
Axl's teeth. Bumble's Hot Sauce. Dan Druffs missing bike.

Sigfinal.jpg

highvoltage

highvoltage

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Admins
  • 18,896 posts
  • 01-September 04
I do understand where you guys are coming from, and I've considered the prospect of dumping Dust N' Bones for the same reasons - but I still have concerns that it could leave the main section pretty repetitive and boring.

ManetsBR

ManetsBR

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 6,622 posts
  • 27-July 09
I disagree. Those are the discussions regarding Guns N' Roses, and will always be. On Dn'N they have more views, that's all.
What about a poll to decide?

fQfYl0l.jpg

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 14,322 posts
  • 10-May 08
If you held a vote I guarantee it'd come out at least 85-15 in favor of dropping DNB.

dQOAHSG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users