Guns N' Roses Facebook : 20M likes

bumblecool

i guess i fail to see how this was a great thread that cupcakes ruined. there was no conversation, other than your complaints about cupcakes ruining the hypothetical conversation that could have been happening if you weren't more interested in complaining about cupcakes.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

20 million fans of the Original line up

I doubt that many people even know who was in the original lineup...

Not many people know Tracii, Ole and Rob.

Why do people call them originals? They are not originals. They did not record or tour any album. The original artists of a band are the ones that write and record and tour a debut album.

20 million fans of the Original line up

I doubt that many people even know who was in the original lineup...

Not many people know Tracii, Ole and Rob.

Why do people call them originals? They are not originals. They did not record or tour any album. The original artists of a band are the ones that write and record and tour a debut album.

this is the smartest thing i have ever heard regarding this topic!!! fuck

Honestly guys it's getting old. I can't wait until HV and Subs notice you ruining another positive thread in the D&N section.

On topic: That IS a lot of likes! Good for the band!

You know what else is getting old? You and a couple others having to bring negativity into EVERY thread. You guys are more concerned with battling posters you don't like rather than talking about the band.

Your FIRST post in this thread is NOTHING about the topic. Absolutely nothing about the topic. Just you bitching about people who have a different opinion than you do.

In fact, the FIRST TWO POSTS in this topic were people whining about what you call cupcakes. Think about that. Stop trying to be the forum and thought police, stop trying to defend everything Axl does, and just let people post what they want. If you think somebody is wrong - tell them why they are wrong. If you don't like somebody - put them on ignore or don't read their responses. But STOP with the constant whining and complaining in every topic.

You guys are like the little kids on the school yard who tell the teachers any time the other kids do something. You spend more time complaining about other posters than you do talking about the actual topic.

Edited by Groghan