Thinking about buying a watch.

Georgy Zhukov

A watch like that costs $115 in the USA? Fuck I hate Australia :lol:

i have a tissot that cost about 700, it makes my pants fit funny.

Jackie!! Where have you been??

Watches? I don't need no stinking watches. With a Blackberry, iPhone and iPad with me all the time, I have more clocks than I could ever want.

Not to shit in your mouth but I don't get it when people say this kinda thing. The primary purpose of wearing a watch is for style, not to know the time. I reckon I look at my phone more to know the time than at my watch.

Watches? I don't need no stinking watches. With a Blackberry, iPhone and iPad with me all the time, I have more clocks than I could ever want.

Not to shit in your mouth but I don't get it when people say this kinda thing. The primary purpose of wearing a watch is for style, not to know the time. I reckon I look at my phone more to know the time than at my watch.

i've been sexying my way to the top.

i have a gigantic ring that i flaunt like a newly engaged teenager. it was my grad ring when i was 350 lbs, i got the biggest ring because the tiny ones would have looked ridiuclous. i had it resized three times over the years.

please note the ring and watch. shiny shit helped me jump 10 years down my career path.

402858_816637001689_450415823_n.jpg

BOSS.

i have a gigantic ring that i flaunt like a newly engaged teenager. it was my grad ring when i was 350 lbs, i got the biggest ring because the tiny ones would have looked ridiuclous. i had it resized three times over the years.

please note the ring and watch. shiny shit helped me jump 10 years down my career path.

BOSS.

I applaud you for changing your lifestyle and losing all that weight but looking at the picutre it looks like you went a little overboard mate..you look like you have an illness your so thin? are you o.k.?

BOSS.

Its not gold so you're a studio gangsta.

Means nothing without well made clothes to go with it IMO. Not that you have to spend a fortune on lots of expensive clothes but a well made and well fitting suit (even if you have only one) is essential otherwise you just negate the shiny stuff.

No one here buys stuff like that retail anymore JD. The I N T E R N E T!!! It's awesome!!! :awesomeface:

Australian retail can kiss my arse!

My partner has a Maurice Lacroix gold watch which is absolutely beautiful but it was just a pain in the arse. The gold, being quite a soft material, over time wore really hard on the underside of the bracelet and it had to be serviced quite frequently which could only be done in one place in the city which would take ages and cost a small fortune every time. He couldn't be fucked with the hassle of it in the end and now wears a Victorinox Swiss Army watch. In 10 years NOTHING has gone wrong with it and it was much more reasonably priced. Fuck those posh brands. Quality and service has to be accompanied by the fine design and high price tag.

2ztfy9k.jpg

On the flip side my parents have Raymond Weil watches that they still have after 30 years in perfect condition. The only problem with them is that the batteries always die relatively quick ie once every two years.

Red - I always thought you were a communist plant. Turns out you're an importing Chinese capitalist pig. I am more disgusted than I ever was before. :lol:

I currently wear a Guess Focus. I've had it for a couple of years now, and I think it was around $150 or so.

899951870_zm_1.jpg

I wore a nice Seiko before this but unfortunately it kind of took a beating and had it's day, though I still have it. I won it so at least I didn't damage a $300+ purchase.

Watches are about the only jewelery I wear regularly. I can't not wear a watch.

• 1 year later...
Guest Len B'stard

Blancpain or Hublot.

EDIT - they may be out of your budget though, so I'd recommend spending the $300 on a gun and finding someone with a Blancpain or Hublot to rob!

South London through and through, can tell you're from Charlie Richardsons manor :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen