Why couldn't Axl have dressed like this?

Vincent Vega

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the '80s he had the stupid leather/hair metal look;

You know, I thought you were a historian of the band, but then you say shit like this. :facepalm:

Was Mr. Vincent Vega around in the 80s? Apparently not.

29693-154718.jpg

axl-rose-1980s.jpg

guns-n-roses-100.jpg

guns-n-rosesi2.jpg

Dated and gay.

Whatch you talkin' bout Vincent? The band n Axl looks f'n awesome! At least to me...

You know, I thought you were a historian of the band, but then you say shit like this. :facepalm:

29693-154718.jpg

axl-rose-1980s.jpg

guns-n-roses-100.jpg

guns-n-rosesi2.jpg

Dated and gay.

Not in the 80s... Never mind. Not gonna waste my time on this.

Sorry Vicent, you should check your eyes, or your concept of "gay".

smilie_girl_076-2.gif

29693-154718.jpg

axl-rose-1980s.jpg

guns-n-roses-100.jpg

guns-n-rosesi2.jpg

Dated and gay.

Whatch you talkin' bout Vincent? The band n Axl looks f'n awesome! At least to me...

Those pics are really corny, IMO. GnR started looking cool during the UYI tour. The only Axl look I completely disagree with since then was the 2002 look which was HORRIBLE and, as much as I love his 2006 look, if he hadn't chosen to use the braids, he'd look much better and would have gotten much more support from the public and the media.

So you currently want Axl to look like a dated grunge rocker from the early '90s?

The only "look" I had a problem with was the early part of last decade with the big ass jerseys and pants and shit.

Axl looked cool as fuck in '06, and aside from being overweight right now, looks like a goddamn rock star with what he wears.

Kurt Cobain can keep the generic flannel look. Well, he's dead, but you get my point.

Agree Manets. For Axl, Less is always more, but he doesn't seem to realize this, I think. Beta certainly doesn't do a good job in helping him make the right choices on appearance.

You're talking from a male point of view. Females have a different point of view. So I reckon the whole thread makes no sense.

Agree Manets. For Axl, Less is always more, but he doesn't seem to realize this, I think. Beta certainly doesn't do a good job in helping him make the right choices on appearance.

You're talking from a male point of view. Females have a different point of view. So I reckon the whole thread makes no sense.

Well put... you boys don't know what you're talking about... Axl is 51, dresses appropriately, and is smokin' hot... 'nuff said. kilt.gif

Edited by Axl_Fetish

Guest bellastar2355

Well put... you boys don't know what you're talking about... Axl is 51, dresses appropriately, and is smokin' hot... 'nuff said. kilt.gif

That's so cute! Lol and I agree. I think he dresses appropriately.(Except I wish he did cut back on the jewelry.. just a little bit)

Sorry guys, but this is the best new-era-Axl look:

12.jpg

Even those braids look fucking good.

I think the heavier he gets, the more stupid ass accessories he adds to try and distract people from his weight. He did the same thing with the Jerseys in 2002, he looked like a f'n Lampshade in his profile view, which made sense, considering his orange extensions lit up the stage.

Edited by jimb0

That's so cute! Lol and I agree. I think he dresses appropriately.(Except I wish he did cut back on the jewelry.. just a little bit)

I agree. I don't particularly like the bling he's wearing nowadays - the huge rings. 8463750484_ea327a04cb_o.gif But it doesn't bother me, really.

The one thing I feel bad about when it comes to GN'R shows, past or present, is Axl's choice of attire. In the '80s he had the stupid leather/hair metal look; In the '90s he had the biker shorts; In 2002 it was the rapper look; same with 2006, rapper look combined with a generic rock look. Now he just looks like a generic rockstar. I honestly think the look he had going here was great and would've made a lot of the UYI era less embarassing:

Why dont you dress up how you think Axl should dress, take some pics and post them on here. Maybe he will take your advice. Maybe we all will. Please do this.

Edited by tr420