Does anyone think Guns N' Roses will do a Summer Tour of US

tsunta

They're a band, when Bumblefoot brought the WTTJ riff to the table I was blown away.

On topic: Probably a 2013-2014 North American Tour, then South America and Europe in 2015.

I remember the first time the world heard it. They were in rehearsals for the 2011 tour, and Bumblefoot recorded it, but then Axl / His Cleaning Lady had it taken down. They knew that the world wasn't ready to hear it on a low rent site like youtube where the quality is so POOR that Axl actually sounds bad. The riff and proceeding song was so bad ass.. it was always intended to be played with one member wearing a Storm Trooper Helmet to demonstrate that the riff came from the Darkside. However with limited closet space the helmet got thrown out because that is where DJ was staying.

There was another video on youtube where DJ was playing the solo he was writing for Estranged... I believe that was taken down too.

God this band has the greatest composers of music, the best band in the world... Their discography proves so!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2001-2013 GREATEST HITS TOUR

fakeGNR sucks so much :no:

Don't say that!! According to Volcano, they are a real band and are not employees!

Dude they are a bunch of guys playing music on stage with various instruments. They are a band whether you like them or not.

Of course they are a band. They're a cover band

So since they announced another date I honestly think something is going to happen like a full US Arena tour.

I for one am pumped!! I'm gonna totally buy tickets cuz there's nothing cooler than being one of 5,000 fans that'll show up to an arena such as MSG to see this excitement!!!

I still to this day can not think of 1 reason why some of these people are even here lmao

We all think the same about you. Have fun shelling out money you could put towards something productive in your life, to a bunch of cover artists helping Axl make enough of a buck so he'll never have to release new material again. Embarressment is what comes to mind when I think of you.

how about NEW music before another tour?

AN EP at this point would be heavenly

Agreed. Just release something already. These guys are asking for leaks.

This touring has kinda gotten out of control so I'd hope not. GnR used to have so much secrecy shrouded around the band before the build up of a tour. Now it's more of a novelty and I can't see GnR doing as well on a tour that they just basically finished doing.

I still to this day can not think of 1 reason why some of these people are even here lmao

We all think the same about you. Have fun shelling out money you could put towards something productive in your life, to a bunch of cover artists helping Axl make enough of a buck so he'll never have to release new material again. Embarressment is what comes to mind when I think of you.

OK "AxlRose14" LMAO talks about "embarressment" go get some education Mr. Productive

And yeah it makes no sense why the people who love Guns are here. You're right AxlRose14 ROFL.

Edited by GNRFan53

OK "AxlRose14" LMAO talks about "embarressment" go get some education Mr. Productive

And yeah it makes no sense why the people who love Guns are here. You're right AxlRose14 ROFL.

Can you come back with something productive rather than just putting LMAO and ROFL in??

I mean, I get that you feel embarressed for being owned, but trying to make it appear as if you're just simply laughing everything off instead is just straight retarded. The last thing it proves is that you handle situations well, when actually, you're just a pathetic, tiny, little cupcake.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.