anyone want to see dizzy tomorrow in Detroit?

ZoSoRose

I'm from lansing i know a few of you wanted to go when i made the other thread (sorry mods I'm on my phone and its easy to make a new one)

Anyways I'll drive or we could meet up. None of my friends want to go and my gf is less than happy this is how i want to spend Valentines day lol

I'm from lansing i know a few of you wanted to go when i made the other thread (sorry mods I'm on my phone and its easy to make a new one)

Anyways I'll drive or we could meet up. None of my friends want to go and my gf is less than happy this is how i want to spend Valentines day lol

Quantum lol

Guest bellastar2355

we've been dating 3 years lol. shes a real cool chick, saw GNR with me last year and we even met bumblefoot. i assure you shes cool with tomorrow, and i will do something for her :tongue2:

I hope she is cool with it...

Just cause she said it's doesn't mean she feels that way lol :rofl-lol:

God dammit I didn't go lmao. Found out I have an exam in the morning, figured id spendthe night with my gf after all, and it was an hour and a half drive. Just wasn't a good night for it lol. Oh well. Now were waiting until 9 30 for a dinner reservation since I didn't plan for anything XD.

One guy messaged me last night about going and maybe he did end up going and can tell us how it went.