anyone want to see dizzy tomorrow in Detroit?

ZoSoRose

Last night's setlist:

Pretty Tied Up

You're Crazy

Rocks Off

Used To Love Her

Patience

Bad Obsession

Don't Cry

Sin City

Dust N' Bones

Sweet Child O' Mine

Rock And Roll Damnation

Sympathy For The Devil

Show was a lot of fun, there were maybe only 50 people there by the time Dizzy played. There were maybe 6 or so original songs mixed in to the above setlist, at least I'm assuming they were originals since literally no one there knew those songs. Dizzy got pretty drunk - a bunch of people bought him shots of Jager, and he did maybe 8 or so! It was a loose show, but still a lot of fun. After DNB, I requested 14 Years - Dizzy said he wanted the band to learn it before this little stretch of gigs but they all wanted to do DNB instead, oh well. A couple people hung around hoping to meet him, his bassist said to wait by the bar for a few minutes, but then the venue security rushed everyone out of the bar, even though it was only 1:30. Waited outside a bit, but no luck, there were maybe 6 different doors out of the venue, so we probably missed him going out a different one. It was entertaining to see the bartender get in a shouting match with security for kicking everyone out a half hour early :lol: Fun night in all, very glad I went. May post a couple pics later, didn't take too many cause the lighting was kinda shit.

And I'm calling it now, GN'R are working towards covering all of the Powerage album. You heard it here first ;)