Someone leak the general already

chinaman33

If they are out there they probably would have leaked by now. At this point im thinking there isnt anything being hoarded at all.

There is stuff out there. Trust me man. I've heard from people that stuff is out there and they have been in contact with people.

I heard it on the internets

If they are out there they probably would have leaked by now. At this point im thinking there isnt anything being hoarded at all.

There is stuff out there. Trust me man. I've heard from people that stuff is out there and they have been in contact with people.

Ban this noob.

There isn't! If there was people would be trying to trade it and eventually something would go wrong (even if they were 100% extra careful) and it would leak.

The only reasons we had leaks the other time, was because someone made the mistake of sharing it with some friends. lightnings don't strike twice, mistakes like this don't happen twice! The person who did it was really mad about it, because this person never thought people would leak it.

The Skwerl thing only happened because he knew someone from UMG. And with all the bad publicity that it gave and all the shit involved, lawsuits, fines, this won't happen again!

So there were only 3 sources really, when Chinese Democracy leaked... The guy from UMG who gave the songs to Skwerl, and the guy who shared the songs with his 2 or 3 friends and that Mike Piazza thing...

This won't happen again, the album won't be hanging around for 15 years, neither it will need so much "testing" to be floating around in people's hands. Remember this was the very first album from the new Axl's band, so Axl had to be testing the waters and see what people liked about it and what not... hell he even took cds to strip clubs (LOL). It was a start of a new beginning and the music style was also different, so he kinda needed people's opinion. It was a big change!

This time, that's not the case at all, he won't be needing to go around strip clubs playing cds or having friends sharing their opinion. It's a different situation.

In the end i DON'T believe there's something out there. There's nothing indicating that!

No. There isn't! Merk was able to find the guy who had the full song, and intercepted it in time. No one has the song! Except for someone at Universal or in the camp.

Andre CC your a wanna be hoarder who got caught out talking sh*t about leaks you didn't have

your an attention whore and a complete f*cking idiot you bring nothing to this forum but that display picture of your ugly chud

do all of us a favor and go fuck yourself get out of here you annoying little cunt

and stop trying to act like you can tell people on this forum how it is when you don't no shit

What i'm saying it's plain logic...you're a fool if you believe someone in a public forum has any copyrighted songs that don't belong to them... weren't you the guy asking about that snippet of that song from Rapidfire? that has been out there for years, and you only got to know it now... years after, that really shows how you're so well informed...

I don't wanna be a hoarder, that's a disease...Have you ever watched that show on TLC of people who hoard shit in their homes? Who would wanna be like that?

It's common logic that the songs aren't readily available for users in a simple forum to have them. Why is that so hard to fit in that brick brain of yours?

Anyone claiming to have songs is lying!

Edited by AndreCC

No. There isn't! Merk was able to find the guy who had the full song, and intercepted it in time. No one has the song! Except for someone at Universal or in the camp.

Andre CC your a wanna be hoarder who got caught out talking sh*t about leaks you didn't have

your an attention whore and a complete f*cking idiot you bring nothing to this forum but that display picture of your ugly chud

do all of us a favor and go fuck yourself get out of here you annoying little cunt

and stop trying to act like you can tell people on this forum how it is when you don't no shit

I think you are holding back to much.

Ironically though, your attempt to belittle another poster has in fact made you look like more of a prick than the guy you targeted! Your command of the english language is appalling at best. The only real insult you have made, is to insult yourself by showing the world how pathetic and childish you are.

What i'm saying it's plain logic...you're a fool if you believe someone in a public forum has any copyrighted songs that don't belong to them... weren't you the guy asking about that snippet of that song from Rapidfire? that has been out there for years, and you only got to know it now... years after, that really shows how you're so well informed...

I don't wanna be a hoarder, that's a disease...Have you ever watched that show on TLC of people who hoard shit in their homes? Who would wanna be like that?

It's common logic that the songs aren't readily available for users in a simple forum to have them. Why is that so hard to fit in that brick brain of yours?

Anyone claiming to have songs is lying!

And for the record AndreCC, you cant possibly know if people have, or do not have any unreleased music by GNR. Quit peddling your assumptions as facts.

There isn't! If there was people would be trying to trade it and eventually something would go wrong (even if they were 100% extra careful) and it would leak.

The only reasons we had leaks the other time, was because someone made the mistake of sharing it with some friends. lightnings don't strike twice, mistakes like this don't happen twice! The person who did it was really mad about it, because this person never thought people would leak it.

The Skwerl thing only happened because he knew someone from UMG. And with all the bad publicity that it gave and all the shit involved, lawsuits, fines, this won't happen again!

So there were only 3 sources really, when Chinese Democracy leaked... The guy from UMG who gave the songs to Skwerl, and the guy who shared the songs with his 2 or 3 friends and that Mike Piazza thing...

This won't happen again, the album won't be hanging around for 15 years, neither it will need so much "testing" to be floating around in people's hands. Remember this was the very first album from the new Axl's band, so Axl had to be testing the waters and see what people liked about it and what not... hell he even took cds to strip clubs (LOL). It was a start of a new beginning and the music style was also different, so he kinda needed people's opinion. It was a big change!

This time, that's not the case at all, he won't be needing to go around strip clubs playing cds or having friends sharing their opinion. It's a different situation.

In the end i DON'T believe there's something out there. There's nothing indicating that!

Just cuz you don't believe it, really meaning you couldn't get a hold it, doesn't mean it ain't out there...