Someone leak the general already

chinaman33

but that's just my opinion.

And nobody cares about your opinion. Nice avatar btw. You can really get away with going around looking like an idiot in brazil?

And nobody asked about yours! I'm not in Brazil by the way...there's a small peaceful country on earth, which created the portuguese language, discovered Brazil, gave them our language and helped them out...it's called PORTUGAL!

And nobody cares about your opinion. Nice avatar btw. You can really get away with going around looking like an idiot in brazil?

And nobody asked about yours! I'm not in Brazil by the way...there's a small peaceful country on earth, which created the portuguese language, discovered Brazil, gave them our language and helped them out...it's called PORTUGAL!

I give you shit every now and then but I don't agree with personal attacks (against you, MSL, or anyone else). Just ignore the ignorant...

If there`s some leaks floating around, you will be the last one to have those, fact.

Guest LarsNorwegw

No. There isn't! Merk was able to find the guy who had the full song, and intercepted it in time. No one has the song! Except for someone at Universal or in the camp.

Andre CC your a wanna be hoarder who got caught out talking sh*t about leaks you didn't have

your an attention whore and a complete f*cking idiot you bring nothing to this forum but that display picture of your ugly chud

do all of us a favor and go fuck yourself get out of here you annoying little cunt

and stop trying to act like you can tell people on this forum how it is when you don't no shit

People have songs, they just don't give enough of a shit to leak them.

-Brian May admitted he has tapes of the songs he worked on, including "Atlas Shrugged," but he said "I'm gonna keep those tapes private out of respect for Axl."

-Brain admitted once that he gave a music consultant from Sony two CDs of 30 songs to get him to transcribe Josh Freese's drumming. So that guy still has those 30 demos.

-Marco Beltrami said he worked on songs with titles like "Seven," "Atlas Shrugged," "Thyme" and "The General." So he probably has demos of those.

-Let's not forget about Roy Thomas Baker, Sean Beavan, Caram Costanzo, Andy Wallace, Pete Scaturro and whoever fucking else was producer or engineer or mixer over the years.

So people have songs. They're just not OUR people. They're not people that give enough of a shit to sink so low that they'd go on a fan forum and leak shit.

Edited by rocknroll41

Leak the general? Fuck, leak everything there is. Everything someone might have. Released, unreleased, demo, final mix, whatever. Leak it. Get it out there. It's either that or collectively wait until Axl dies and hope he doesn't want to be buried with all the unreleased material.

-Brian May admitted he has tapes of the songs he worked on, including "Atlas Shrugged," but he said "I'm gonna keep those tapes private out of respect for Axl."

-Brain admitted once that he gave a music consultant from Sony two CDs of 30 songs to get him to transcribe Josh Freese's drumming. So that guy still has those 30 demos.

-Marco Beltrami said he worked on songs with titles like "Seven," "Atlas Shrugged," "Thyme" and "The General." So he probably has demos of those.

-Let's not forget about Roy Thomas Baker, Sean Beavan, Caram Costanzo, Andy Wallace, Pete Scaturro and whoever fucking else was producer or engineer or mixer over the years.

So people have songs. They're just not OUR people. They're not people that give enough of a shit to sink so low that they'd go on a fan forum and leak shit.

That's what iv been trying to say. Nobody who gives 2 shits about fan forums has anything... the people that have stuff are professionals that are or were within the camp. They're not gonna leak anything...they're not gonna trade, nothing!

I'd honestly pay more money for a CD-quality demo of Catcher in the Rye with Brian May on guitar than I would for a new song.

I like the May version as well but are people giving May too much credit for it? Didn't May say that the solo was all pieced together from different stuff he did? Axl has a great ear if that is what he constructed from it all! Would love to hear what else May contributed!

I wonder if Axl actually understands that it's really fucking frustrating for fans to know this stuff is all out there. Has been for over 10 years. And still we're getting jack fucking shit of it. Thanks a lot Axl! Cool! Jerk.

I wonder if Axl actually understands that it's really fucking frustrating for fans to know this stuff is all out there. Has been for over 10 years. And still we're getting jack fucking shit of it. Thanks a lot Axl! Cool! Jerk.

rocknroll41, when you put it that way it shows how many people really do have the songs. It's amazing how they all didn't leak with all the time they've been out there.

rocknroll41, when you put it that way it shows how many people really do have the songs. It's amazing how they all didn't leak with all the time they've been out there.

Jman2000, don't take this the wrong way, but i think that way of thinking is very naive.