Are There People Here Who Prefer CD Over the UYI Albums?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there are too much filler crap on UYIs had they been condensed to one double album then, it would be best Gusn N`Roses record without any douibt

I dont hear much filter in UYI II though.

Fillers in UYI imo:

UYI I: You Ain't the first, Bad Apple.

UYI II: Shotgun Blues, Get in the Ring, My World.

And CD, give me a break, there're some great songs, but too many mediocre songs, ITW is not really good, and Scraped is a piece of shit. And the album is fucking overproduced.

Edited by Black Roses

Yes, there are too much filler crap on UYIs had they been condensed to one double album then, it would be best Gusn N`Roses record without any douibt

Fillers in UYI imo:

Wot?! Bad Apple, Shotgun Blues, Get in the Ring are all great!!!

But that said, how about in CD, what are the fillers?

@Christmas: Shotgun Blue and GITR are just some rants, those lyrics are shit, just for fun, i can't hear Axl's rhythm guitar sound in Shotgun Blue, and i don't like Bad Apple. You Ain't the First is ok, i like it, but it's too simple. Just my opinion. And about CD, read my last post.

Fillers in UYI imo:

And CD, give me a break, there're some great songs, but too many mediocre songs, ITW is not really good, and Scraped is a piece of shit. And the album is fucking overproduced.

LALD, BOB,KOHD, GITR, So fine are all fillers plus I can`t stand Estranged it`s fucking overblown wankfest UYi`s are also very overpruduced too much unencessary sound effects added on songs Chinese is n`t perfect either but worst songs from CD are still better than worst from Illusions

Edited by Dark Knight

I prefer CD over UYI.

Mainly bcos you get the same elements in more concise form. And its a little more interesting. Shacklers and Scraped, ITW, Better, Prostitute give it extra dimension.

Theres robably higher highs and lower lows on the other records but CD is wall to wall with stand out tracks.