have you ever cried or fought someone becaue they made fun of gnr?

HisRoyalSweetness

Guest bellastar2355

Why would I cry or beat someone up because they don't like something that I do?

My best friend's girlfriend doesn't like Guns N' Roses. Maybe I should teach her a lesson.

You show her who's boss!

Guest Len B'stard

The fact that this is a pisstake thread and i actually have fought someone (well, struck them) for taking the piss out of GnR, or more specifically, taken the piss out of me for listening to GnR reflects kinda poorly on me, doesn't it? :lol: In my defence though i was 11 years old (year 7 in school, thats either 11 or 12 years old isn't it?) and the entire argument weren't so much about GnR as much as somebody just wanting to have a pop at me, was quite funny looking back on it :lol:

i used to get ridiculed more back in the day when the grunge movement started than I do today.

How in the blue hell did you make it this long?

Easy....I don't give a fuck what people think of the music I love.

I also love Britney Spears..problem? :awesomeface:

You didn't tell me anything shocking. Why would there be a problem? I've never thought you had great taste.

Nope it's their lost.

i used to get ridiculed more back in the day when the grunge movement started than I do today.

lolllll we all know you cry every day when people like me own your pathetic ass. You're life's bitch. But, you are also a hell of a cupcake, I'll give ya that!!!

You didn't tell me anything shocking. Why would there be a problem? I've never thought you had great taste.

No one thought he had good taste.

Guest Len B'stard

People pay shrinks to get to the bottom of those kinds of issues mate, i hardly think you're gonna get it sorted for free here on the internet :lol: