Eddie Trunk: "Attention GNR fans, Mark you calendars for 3/9 starting 8P ET on Vh1 Classic Video 6 pack hosted by me, full new concert, Axl TMS"

The Real McCoy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie

Guns N Roses fans don’t miss a big night of all GnR programming coming to VH1 Classic March 9th. Set your DVRsd mark the calendar. Kicks off 8P ET with a one hour all GnR video block hosted by me, then a full new GnR live show shot at the O2 arena in London last year, then a rebroadcast of the Axl Rose That Metal Show episode. It’s like 5 straight hours of all eras of GnR. Don’t miss it. Was cool to have been a part of it and host the broadcast

Awful news.

lol

Your definition of 'awful news' is ludicrous. OK perhaps certain choices behind the production are questionable but an overall description of awful for progressive measures taken by camp GN'R? No.

You don't think it's awful that this show was filmed in HD and they're showing it on a network that only broadcasts in standard? Okay... :rolleyes:

No, that definitely does not equate to 'awful news'.

+1

Awful news would be it was cancelled.

It certainly isn't good news that we're getting another subpar product from GN'R...

Who is going to be gravely affected by the format other than, with respect, you and your mother?

It's not bad news by any means. It is absolutely positive when you compare to GN'R previous behaviour regarding releases i.e. none

I would be so excited if Axl was still a capable singer.

Explain me why he is not a capable singer. Because he can control his voice better and doesnt use full rasp on all of them? He hits extremely high and low notes, he performs 3 hours shows and still applies the so called raspy voice when it is needed.

Explain me why he is not a capable singer. Because he can control his voice better and doesnt use full rasp on all of them? He hits extremely high and low notes, he performs 3 hours shows and still applies the so called raspy voice when it is needed.

Seriously Bruno? Wow, you really do take trolling to a whole new level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ccfjD4ZyQ Case and point. You can't possibly defend that.

The new GNR live will be aired right after real GNR?? The contrast will not make new GNR look or sound good.

H8rs gonna h8.

Brainsaber, be strong and fight the injustice.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Seriously Bruno? Wow, you really do take trolling to a whole new level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ccfjD4ZyQ Case and point. You can't possibly defend that.

The new GNR live will be aired right after real GNR?? The contrast will not make new GNR look or sound good.

H8rs gonna h8.

Brainsaber, be strong and fight the injustice.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Funny how you post a show where Axl was sick and act like you made a point.