Eddie Trunk: "Attention GNR fans, Mark you calendars for 3/9 starting 8P ET on Vh1 Classic Video 6 pack hosted by me, full new concert, Axl TMS"

The Real McCoy

I would be so excited if Axl was still a capable singer.

Explain me why he is not a capable singer. Because he can control his voice better and doesnt use full rasp on all of them? He hits extremely high and low notes, he performs 3 hours shows and still applies the so called raspy voice when it is needed.

Seriously Bruno? Wow, you really do take trolling to a whole new level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ccfjD4ZyQ Case and point. You can't possibly defend that.

The new GNR live will be aired right after real GNR?? The contrast will not make new GNR look or sound good.

H8rs gonna h8.

Brainsaber, be strong and fight the injustice.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Funny how you post a show where Axl was sick and act like you made a point.

Strep throat caused Axl to sound like Mickey Mouse that long? Over that many shows? For the last two years?

No. It's an excuse. His voice has gone to shit.

So again, you've been owned. He sounds like shit here too, he forgot his own lyrics, and doesn't rehearse with his ''band'' of cover artists. Yep, point proven bro.

Edited by AxlRose14

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strep Brain

I loved the post from p1ock or whoever that if he got axls strep throat he'd be nervous he'd forget his girlfriends name. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yup, strep throat makes me sound like mickey mouse as well as forget the lyrics to welcome to the jungle, and mix them up with a different song.

I would be so excited if Axl was still a capable singer.

Explain me why he is not a capable singer. Because he can control his voice better and doesnt use full rasp on all of them? He hits extremely high and low notes, he performs 3 hours shows and still applies the so called raspy voice when it is needed.

Seriously Bruno? Wow, you really do take trolling to a whole new level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ccfjD4ZyQ Case and point. You can't possibly defend that.

The new GNR live will be aired right after real GNR?? The contrast will not make new GNR look or sound good.

H8rs gonna h8.

Brainsaber, be strong and fight the injustice.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Funny how you post a show where Axl was sick and act like you made a point.

Strep throat caused Axl to sound like Mickey Mouse that long? Over that many shows? For the last two years?

No. It's an excuse. His voice has gone to shit.

So again, you've been owned. He sounds like shit here too, he forgot his own lyrics, and doesn't rehearse with his ''band'' of cover artists. Yep, point proven bro.

Except he hasn't sounded anywhere near close to that bad for the majority of shows. RIR was the first show in 10 months, there were equipment issues, it was pouring, etc and he was sick for Bridge School. He hasn't sounded close to that bad at the rest of the shows. Of course his voice hasn't been as powerful these past couple of years. Everyone knows that. But you're being unrealistic and frankly, quite idiotic.

I have seen GNR 3 times in the last two years in California and he has sounded pretty good. I think you just need to be AT the shows. His voice is past its prime, but the sound for these shows are set up to sound good WHILE you are there, and not through a cell phone or camera IMO.

I spend very little time watching bootlegs etc cause well, it has nothing to do with the shows when you are there.

If you can't go to a show, and this is all you see, then yeah, looks grim. But it really isn't anything like that. I have seen 6 since 2006, and not one of them sounded bad. The Warfield in 2006 was a little off as you could not hear his voice that well, but it was the first show of the leg.

I don't understand how you can look at a VIDEO to judge how someone sound with their band LIVE?

If it's decent video footage you'll get a pretty good idea of what it was like... At least on the '06 and '10 shows I've attended the recordinds I've seen match what I saw and heard there, minus the live show 'aura' thing that is.

Edited by trqster

Few live broadcasts have a good mix. I've been to shows that were broadcast on TV, and it sounded nothing like the show I was just at.

Something like Bridge School, there was no hiding how Axl sounded because it was a stripped down show, but Flaming Lips got the worst reviews of the night..

762e644d5d3c29731312c3300807bed7_view.jpg

You sir are obviously an idiot that doesn't realize that it was most likely the sound technician that gave Axl a bad ear monitor that didn't work. Besides he sounds pretty amazing there. I wish he had done that voice for all of AFD, it would still be number one today.

Now this is the real Guns N' Roses. So don't be saying Fake GNR Following Real GNR, cuz we all know THIS IS GNR.

Edited by jimb0

http://www.wlup.com/TheWall/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10506176

A stunning Guns N' Roses performance at London, England's O2 Arena will be broadcast on VH1 Classic on March 9 as part of a 5-hour GNR special on the station.

The concert was a 34-song marathon that featured the band’s former guitarist Izzy Stradlin joining in for several songs, as well as covers of AC/DC‘s ‘Whole Lotta Rosie’ and Pink Floyd‘s ‘Another Brick in the Wall Part 2.’

It is unknown how much of this concert will be featured on the March broadcast. The evening will also feature an hour of Guns N’ Roses videos and a rebroadcast of lead singer Axl Rose‘s Nov. 2011 hour-long interview on ‘That Metal Show.’

The big-screen premiere of GNR's June 2012 performance at O2 Arena was scheduled for last October at select theaters in Europe but was "postponed" by the band's management. This trailer was for that nixed theatrical release, but gives you a good idea of how powerful this performance was...

You sir are obviously an idiot that doesn't realize that it was most likely the sound technician that gave Axl a bad ear monitor that didn't work. Besides he sounds pretty amazing there. I wish he had done that voice for all of AFD, it would still be number one today.

Now this is the real Guns N' Roses. So don't be saying Fake GNR Following Real GNR, cuz we all know THIS IS GNR.

Plus the sound tech's aura is dark.