Bam Margera currently killing himself on tour ( punk rock or just lame ? NSFW)

The Glow Inc.

So he started this "band" called Fuckface Unstoppable with some CKY friends where he covers punk bands and apparently the tour is turning into complete chaos with each new date ( Novak sucking dicks on stage, people burning shit, naked chicks pissing everywhere, cops shutting down the shows, hotel rooms destroyed etc... ), to the point where people from the crew and band are quitting on him because they don't want to further support his downward spiral.

Read about this here :

http://glennsguideto...bestworst-tour/

And watch the trainwreck here ( NSFW ) :

https://www.youtube....h?v=o5JJ6v_TKTY ( this one is NSFW )

WTF ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Never heard of him but it sounds a great laugh :) Not sure what a musical movement from the late 70s early 80s has got to do with some guy havin' a mental time of it but hey, nice to see the pot being stirred a little, sounds like a better night out than getting a couple of tickets to the X Factor studio audience or whatever.

Edited by sugaraylen

I don't know why some of you are so sure that this is due to Ryan's death. What's the excuse of the other guys in the band, those girls in the video or the audience? There are bands out there that are even worse than this. Actually Punk Rock used to be like this.

That said, not my thing.

I don't know why some of you are so sure that this is due to Ryan's death.

Probably because he has been on a significant downfall since his death and nothing else can be attributed to it.

He wasn't much better when Ryan was alive. That's why he is famous, isn't it?

Obviously the death of your best friend is devastating and it's difficult to overcome it but this way of acting is not surprising.

Edited by izzygirl

Probably because he has been on a significant downfall since his death and nothing else can be attributed to it.

Obviously the death of your best friend is devastating and it's difficult to overcome it but this way of acting is not surprising.

Bam Margera is not famous because of Ryan, if that's what you are insinuating. In fact it could be the other way around.

Edited by Forsaken

Bam Margera is not famous because of Ryan, if that's what you are insinuating. In fact it could be the other way around.

I'm not insinuating that. I know him exclusively for Jackass...and what they did there was insane.

I think she meant that his was famous because of his reckless behavior.

That is true but there is reckless behavior in good fun and downright self-destruction and he has been doing mostly the latter for the last two years.

Oh yeah, of course. Like I said, he's always been reckless but it's always been in good fun which propelled the success of the Jackass series. Now he's reckless and there's no fun in it. You can see the dude is kind of broken.

That is true but there is reckless behavior in good fun and downright self-destruction and he has been doing mostly the latter for the last two years.

To be honest I don't know what he has been doing lately, I was just saying that those videos are not *that bad* if we take into account the things he did in the past and that other bands do exactly the same (or worse). I was just commenting according to those videos, but if you say he's been going downhill since Ryan's death, well, then yes, he obviously needs help.

Oh yeah, of course. Like I said, he's always been reckless but it's always been in good fun which propelled the success of the Jackass series. Now he's reckless and there's no fun in it. You can see the dude is kind of broken.

Bingo!

And Brandon Novak sucking dicks on stage?! Source?!